2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah got it working, looks like the PSL is behind a subscription.
It's not the best quality, about as good as the county cricket streams. But if they upped the quality and sold all international cricket as a package that is streamed on ICC TV I would gladly pay a monthly sub.

Sadly I doubt two or three boards would be keen on that fan friendly arrangement.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
It's not the best quality, about as good as the county cricket streams. But if they upped the quality and sold all international cricket as a package that is streamed on ICC TV I would gladly pay a monthly sub.

Sadly I doubt two or three boards would be keen on that fan friendly arrangement.
Individual selling of rights brings more money, even if they somehow bring it near that, a lot more sharing for the big cats which they won't like.
Post automatically merged:

Wow, Ireland is bad against spin.
Loved the approach they took though sending Simi and Dockrell ahead.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Individual selling of rights brings more money, even if they somehow bring it near that, a lot more sharing for the big cats which they won't like.
Yeah, the boards/broadcasters would do everything to stop it.

Would be interesting if say NZ, South Africa, Pakistan and other teams put forward an arrangement like that to the ICC. Even if it was just for their home matches. I'd still pay a small sub to watch those games although I suppose that would mean what I'm paying for now, for TV subscriptions, would be less value for money if it's only England and sometimes India, Australia, IPL and BBL (which is rubbish anyway).

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Ireland now need to win their next three games against Germany, Bahrain and probably Nepal else we miss out on the WT20

Users who are viewing this thread