Which team do You support?

• Total voters

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
They traded him for Shoaib Malik.
Rumours are that he was extremely unhappy with the franchise management, and with some players like Imad and Amir, so he forced the trade himself.
That's like exchanging 7 years from Virat Kohli for mere 2 years max of Dinesh Karthik

Bad deal for Karachi imo

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That's like exchanging 7 years from Virat Kohli for mere 2 years max of Dinesh Karthik

Bad deal for Karachi imo
Awful actually. Yes, they did get Haider Ali as well, but if they don’t open with him, he’s wasted.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This might be the worst trade deal that I’ve ever seen in a T20 league. It may even be one of the worst across sports.

Most deals that are called as terrible deals often have a good deal of hindsight that dictate the narrative but not this one. This feels utterly stupid from the get go.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That trade is terrible. Karachi were shite last season but Babar was the only consistent batsman of their side even if he scored at a low SR. Babar alongside Mohammad Haris sounds like a great opening combination for Peshawar though.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This might be the worst trade deal that I’ve ever seen in a T20 league. It may even be one of the worst across sports.

Most deals that are called as terrible deals often have a good deal of hindsight that dictate the narrative but not this one. This feels utterly stupid from the get go.
It is indeed one of the worst trades, but Babar wanted out at any cost. Rather than let him walk and get only a draft pick, they got Malik and Haider. It's a shit exchange, but they probably got the most they could have gotten out of it. Although the management behind the scenes, the less said, the better. You release the whole squad, if that's the price for appeasing Babar, but don't let it escalate to where he gets so pissed off to force a trade.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Awful actually. Yes, they did get Haider Ali as well, but if they don’t open with him, he’s wasted.
Haider Ali . Another fraud in T20i till now like Rishabh Pant . He is just 21 22 young career give him time cannot be a valid reason . Because 30 international games he has played . That is enough to prove . Let's see how he performs in future .

I am just waiting for Azam Khan's induction in the Pakistan team . Such huge sixes from PSL to CPL :eek::eek:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I guess Karachi Kings gotta win somehow, so having one of the worst county teams take part would be worthwhilte.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I guess Karachi Kings gotta win somehow, so having one of the worst county teams take part would be worthwhilte.

Sounds like something Rambo would have cooked up. Ah, the good old days :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
With the Dollar x PKR drop, how will the league handle the payments? Its going to cost them so much now wont it?

Users who are viewing this thread