Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well he's definitely got a few yards on Bopara, but not anyone in the selection picture for Pakistan. Except maybe Abbas :lol
When he started he used to hit 140 kph regularly. He’s trailed off sadly

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I love this, particularly when you see who is Number 1.

Bopara & Pollarddddddd heroics v Lahore will always be in my heart :')

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Really disappointed with that performance by Islamabad. We conceded 20 runs too many, Shadab was disappointing with ball and bat. Azam and Stirling too, got out softly. Need much better. Can't wait for Hales.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
No ball, Wides and Shoaib test playing innings of 19 ball without a boundary in 196 chase... What a drama it creates in tonight game... I allmost believe it's going to be a super over night, but Multan Captain disappoints me...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Multan win despite some awful death bowling
No ball, Wides and Shoaib test playing innings of 19 ball without a boundary in 196 chase... What a drama it creates in tonight game... I allmost believe it's going to be a super over night, but Multan Captain disappoints me...
Karachi's skill to lose is unmatched. Made 100 in 9 overs, then a massive middle overs collapse, then got to 6 off 4 thanks to Multan's bowlers, and still managed to make just 2 runs :laughter:

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Karachi's skill to lose is unmatched. Made 100 in 9 overs, then a massive middle overs collapse, then got to 6 off 4 thanks to Multan's bowlers, and still managed to make just 2 runs :laughter:

Really shows you how important it is to leave out the likes of Shoaib from the T20 XI. A real statement to the style of cricket Pakistan play.

Wade and Vince kill the powerplay and continue to dominate. Vince is hitting everthing to the boundary with ease - and Haider Ali runs him out. Doesn't even both to sacrifice his wicket knowing that Vince is in form and can win the game for you if he is there for another 3 or so overs.

Required rate is below 10 for the last 8 or so overs - obviously better to knock the ball around like you're playing a ODI for some stupid reason. Waste of an innings by both Shoaib Malik and Haider Ali. Abysmal bowling got them so close.

Imad Wasim really trying to add to his stocks as a genuine T20 allrounder.

Users who are viewing this thread