IPL 27 May - Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders (The Final)

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
The Final​
kkr-vs-csk.jpg

30.png

Odds from bet365

Last edited:

vickyrox

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
THE BIG FINAL!!!!
First time in 5 years that we have made it.!
I am just going to enjoy seeing my team play in the FINAL for the first time ever,If they win its a bonus..!!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Cracker-jack of a final! The best team of the competition, against the most consistent team in IPL history! KKR will face some seriously tough competition in Chennai vs Chennai.

Can't wait! Bring it on.... I want a more tighter game. Last two games, Chennai have won pretty comprehensively. Though, I want Chennai to lift the trophy for the third time in a row. Hope Dhoni drops Raina down to No.5 or 6 and pushes himself to one down (@ No.3). His form has changed dramatically in the last two games, and he needs more game time in the middle with his bat.

vickyrox

Club Captain
I hope we win..Let us win man..You guys have won so much...!
1 IPL wont make a diff will it ?:p

vickyrox

Club Captain
That is not easy ,You know it :P
But Seriously, If it turns we have the best spin attack in IPL better than CSK

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
That is not easy ,You know it :P
But Seriously, If it turns we have the best spin attack in IPL better than CSK

Seeing the wicket at Chepauk this whole season (more so the just concluded match between CSK and Delhi), this new Chennai track doesn't support spinners well enough. I guess you guys might be better off bringing in Lee for Shakib. Anyways you have Narine, Abdulla and Yusuf for the spin duties. With Balaji in trouble with his hamstring, I think you guys will need Lee in the final (and Unadkat for Balaji).

vickyrox

Club Captain
They Might Bring Lee in place of shakib and Bring tiwary instead of balaji, We have bolwer who can bowl 20 overs(Lee,Narine,Abdullah,Bhatia,Kallis,Pathan and Shukla if needed)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What if Sehwag was the captain of KKR:

Yusuf is injured and so ten Doeschate comes in as the all-rounder, and as we are allowed only 4 overseas players Narine goes out and Iresh Saxena will make his debut today! :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK

Yusuf is injured and so ten Doeschate comes in as the all-rounder, and as we are allowed only 4 overseas players Narine goes out and Iresh Saxena will make his debut today! :p

Yeah, time to swap Gambhir out and bring in Viru as captain for KKR.:p

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
i was just thinking that itself if sehwag was captain of kkr if yusuf injured then ten doeschate playing in place of pathan and unfortunately narine sitting out just to get the balance of the team right :lol

vickyrox

Club Captain

HAHA!!!
But Balaji is injured and Knight Riders Lack a pacer, so we might get lee in place of balaji and tiwary instead of shakib,

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Really happy to see KKR in the final. CSK deserve to be here after playing two brilliant KO games. Didn't get what DD were trying to do yesterday though. Well, that's done. Hopefully this will be a good match. Supporting KKR, love Gambhir. He's been an inspirational leader and has led from the front.

Users who are viewing this thread