IPL 27 May - Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders (The Final)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
522938_10150820890187478_470483750_n.jpg

You beauty! Need to find a smeared faces for those who talked about fixing...:p:D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well played Kolkata you have made me and whole other bunch of fan's proud. Bisla hats off buddy and Kallis you seriously are legend.

Srinivasan fainted during presentation :p May be SRK took the fixing money but cheated and bluffed him and won the match :lol.. Just a joke guys dont take it personally

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hussey should have maybe got out early. This pitch was as good as the one on which CSK played Delhi. We needed 200 to win here. That final over against Shakib and the first two overs of the match were big influences. Jakati is overhyped. Why does Dhoni have Jadeja in the team when he is not going to use him with the ball and bat?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For the sake of SRK, i am very happy, after 5 years of buying expensive players, his team finally wins.
I hope its preity zinta's turn to win next

vickyrox

Club Captain
OH YEAH!!!
I Have waited 5 years, 5 long years for...Atlast we have done it..!!
We are the Champs!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Congrats, Vickyrox. I know how passionate you are for KKR and so I'm really happy for you. :)

vickyrox

Club Captain
Thanxs Man.
Dont worry DD's time too will come...And you are more passionate about dd then am about kkr!!!!

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
When Gambhir walked off early i started believing on that fixing thing but i had a strong faith in the KKR batting line.The young man Bisla played brilliantly & the legend Kallis helped him building his innings.On the other hand Dhoni was calm & cool till the last bowl.I mean how can a guy can't take pressure in such games.Really hats off to Dhoni.He really is a cool guys.

Anyways KKR won.I waited for this for 5 year.The only team i like in IPL.Really great leadership by Gambhir.He is really the inspiration for all the team mates.Took KKR to playoffs last year & now as he said Mission Accomplished.In the end SRK entertain the crowd more than the cheerleaders. :lol

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
OH YEAH!!!
I Have waited 5 years, 5 long years for...Atlast we have done it..!!
We are the Champs!

Have fun in the moment. Next year, someone (probably us again) will snatch it back from you.:p:D

RPHKR

National Board President
Congo, KKR. Poor bowling costs us the trophy.
No prob, we'll come back stronger next time.
And where are the fixing theorists now? :spy

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Congo, KKR. Poor bowling costs us the trophy.
No prob, we'll come back stronger next time.
And where are the fixing theorists now? :spy
not only bowling, fielding also cost yall this game. plus one easy run out chance.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Dhoni has once again exposed his captaincy problems when in tough situations. Just like in Australia when he looked clueless in Test matches, Dhoni showed signs of an increasingly inflexible approach - not enough innovation and going for bowlers who proved to be expensive in the end overs. Ben Hilfenhaus was always a wrong choice to bowl the end overs after his prior history in the tournament. :noway

Ultimately CSK failed due to their bowling. This year, the bowling was weaker and got exposed on several occasions. Jakati - far from impressive. Next time, Jakati should be given up for some other quality spinner, I think. We always lacked one quality wicket-taking bowler in every game.

Take nothing away from KKR though. Congrats to their batsmen who played a superb innings to take the crown away from chennai. :cheers

But did anybody else feel SRK acted like a clown after the victory, particularly in his interview? He has no grace in either victory or defeat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread