2nd PS3 T20 Champions Trophy- Completed

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Guys the tournament has been completed.

West Indies won the best of 3 finals 2-1 and are the champions.

India+v+West+Indies+ICC+Twenty20+World+Cup+8blv0uBKEB1l.jpg

Final 2
Eng: 69/10
WI: 71/3 (8.4)

Final 3
WI: 275/7
ENG: 156/10

(Full scores and match reports to be added later)

Congratulations brudder; fantastic comeback! So that killer instinct I keep telling you about kicked in at just the right time ;) Well done. HKR: Amazing run man, congrats to you as well.

P

pcfan123

Congrats and event settled :)

Too bad barely anyone backed Riz to win this

Haris_12

School Cricketer
im not surprised i expected rizzy to win ive played him alot in the past and i know that when he wants to win he'll win lol

well played unlucky hkr but yeah whens the next tourney gonna start

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Congrats Rizzy great win :clap
Tough Luck hkr4evr.. you played very well thru the tournament but the knowckout stages are all about whose better on the day better luck next time...

I think we had a great tournament without any real problems.. it did take some time completing but with 12 players participating its not something id really complain about.. the best thing about the tourney I feel was the quality of players we had 12 very good teams and the fact that very good players like gougie and Thandamilk couldnt make it to the 2 nd round is a testament to the quality of players and cricket played. Thank you all for participating.

semisd.jpg

32932460.jpg

Last edited:

Haris_12

School Cricketer
you know i think that lilas and lonewolf need to have one final game to determine the number 3 spot it dont look right with 2 number 3's :\

crickfreak

School Cricketer
hi guys crickfreak here, how do i know when is the next tourney you guys gonna start? i am really interested, thanks

RIZZYX

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I doubt there will be another major tourney for Ashes 09, but probably will be one on IC10 sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread