2nd Semi-Final: Australia v Pakistan at Gros Islet

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What a game! Awesome win for Australia. They truly look ready to rule this format too. So far, they look like the invincible Australia who can win from any position. And the final that everyone wants - Australia vs England.

But Pakistan came so close to upsetting the apple cart. That Australia won it with only one ball to spare and lost more wickets says a story. In this format, Pakistan are still among the top two teams in the world. They almost pulled off the unexpected!

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
So go on then. Who else thinks Pakistan took a dive there on purpose? My dad barely knows anything about cricket and thought they were throwing that match with the way they bowled.

:laugh You're not serious are you? Way to take credit away from what was the greatest T20 innings you will probably ever see. 60 runs from 24 balls in an under pressure Semi Final situation is just ridiculous. Pure brilliance from Michael Hussey, and I'm glad he played that innings, as it now means the 2 best sides in the tournament meet in the final.

Who do ya reckon's going to get the MOTM then? :spy

blazerix

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Man, I really hope England pulls it off in the final.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
1ijqt2.jpg

War

Chairman of Selectors
YOOOOOOOOOO HUSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I have been watching cricket for 15 years. I have seen Australia win some beauties. But this is has topped everything, mY GODDD....

Now way are England going to beat Australia after this performance.

Mike23

Club Captain
I'm speechless right now, mike hussey's innings should be a contender for the best t20 performance of the year.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Mike Hussey's stats batting Number 7 in T20i cricket for Australia:

206 runs, high score of 60*, batting average of 206.00 with a strike rate of 180.70.

Ridiculously good statistics.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
If anyone was throwing it, Johnson 24 run over is one to look at!
Still in shock we won, I gave up hope once Smith left plus Ajmal didn't look like being hit for three 6s in a row. In saying that I jokingly said in a chat 6 6 6 and the match is done, didn't end up consecutive but close enough :p

D

Dutch

:laugh You're not serious are you? Way to take credit away from what was the greatest T20 innings you will probably ever see. 60 runs from 24 balls in an under pressure Semi Final situation is just ridiculous. Pure brilliance from Michael Hussey, and I'm glad he played that innings, as it now means the 2 best sides in the tournament meet in the final.

Who do ya reckon's going to get the MOTM then? :spy

It has got to be Michael Clarke hasnt it????:p

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Who wants to take me to task can, but this is exactly why there is always a cloud over Pakistan when they play cricket!!! Question marks will forever follow them around!! And to think we were bad!!!:noway

aus_maestro

Club Cricketer
Hahahahahahaha GTFO Pakistan.

Micheal Hussey <3. Bring on England. Off out to get wrecked :D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Mike Hussey's stats batting Number 7 in T20i cricket for Australia:

206 runs, high score of 60*, batting average of 206.00 with a strike rate of 180.70.

Ridiculously good statistics.

And he thoroughly deserves that average, all his knocks have been in pressure situation. The times he got out were trying to hit out with a few overs left.

Users who are viewing this thread