2nd Semi-Final: Australia v Pakistan at Gros Islet

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
this sucks :( what does Pakistan have to do to beat Australia? even 191 in 20 overs was not enough. I saw lot of people celebrating, but I knew that Aussies will take it to the end and fight. I'm kind of glad I missed the last 10 overs of Australia's batting.

Well done Hussey, you just continue to amaze!

Also well done to Australia, any other team would have given up.

I don't think England would've given up - not in the form they've been in.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW, just WoW. This has got to be the BEST innings ever in the history of T20s!!
Easily the Best T20 game I have ever seen!!!!
Michael Hussey what a Legend. :clap
Pakistan played fantastically and only Hussey (and White for that matter) came in the way. Australia throughly deserved to go to the finals, based on what they have done in this tournament. But I guess we answered that we definetly belonged in the semis.
But Wtf Hussey, why is it always you??? The Sydney Test, the Aussie ODIs, I dont know why do you always come in our way??? :mad: :p
Good Luck to England, but Aussies are definetly gonna win this.
And please dont rant about Ajmal, that guy has been amazing in the last overs in every Pakistani game so I dont blame him one little bit.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Haha, I woke up just as Ajmal bowled that half-tracker to Hussey, I really couldn't believe they had made that many runs though truth be told.

Anyway well done Australia, should be a cracker of a final (fully expecting a massive lose to the Poms however).

Params7

International Cricketer
Not long before Ajmal gets called up and banned for match fixing now :laugh

I'm serious.

superfreddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Wow what a game, I hope the final is that good, not sure my heart would take it though.

Fair play to Pakistan they couldn't have put up much more of a better fight than that.

C'mon England we can do it.:yes

kamy100

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Superb Match and well done to the Aussies and Hussey in particular, that was a special innings.

Huge credit to Pakistan, they were written off before this match but played so very well, they didn't really do much wrong in the bowling department, it was just that Hussey had a magical innings.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
fling fling fling fling fling!!!!

EFFING Scorecards on websites!

I watched like 1st 3 overs of Pak innings. And went to school. I was not gonna check the scores like i always do. I wanted to watch it like a live match, so i can get the thrill. And i was hoping it wasnt a one sided match (by 1st 3 overs that i had watched it looked as if it was gonna be one sided.)

So I DVR-ed. Came home to watch it. It's playing, it's playing, and on 6th over i went to this website and bang!! now i know what happened!!

And this is the 1st time 2 in form teams that had gone to the finals. If pak had gone though it would have been very unfortunate. Pak you had your fair share of luck, but go enjoy the summer sun.

Now Aus v Eng. All the bullshits are gone (cant believe Eng wasnt one of them). Aus haven't won any T20 WCs yet, Eng yet to win anything since forever!

Hope it's even better than todays game

MacLovin added 15 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

WTF Umar Akmal! wearing some kinda green shizz on his lips! he doesnt pluck his unibrowds but he wears lipsticks

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Dang, what a match!
Hussey was just brilliant, he's been doin excellent at that no 7 position as cricinfo said although that match was just awesome 60 runs or so at a strike rate of 250, brilliant
I thought they were gone after the first 4 went down, obv not
Why the hell did he put Ajmal for the last freakin over :doh

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I am watching the game right now. And i am gonna comment as i watch it. :D

MacLovin added 12 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

:laugh Haddin catches Afridi, knocks Watto on the ground. lol look at his face!! :laugh

MacLovin added 8 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

████ greenlips killing em

ajdude

International Coach
I may sound like a faggot for saying this, but holy fearsome tweak, I honestly had tears in my eyes when Hussey hit that last six, when they all came running onto the ground and jumping on Hussey.

Australianism prevails (Y)

Users who are viewing this thread