2nd semi final: New Zealand vs Pakistan

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can't think so i think Afridi will be a better CAPTAIN then Younas

You "think" Afridi will make a better skipper than Younis, the man who has won you people a World Cup and has taken the team to the semis of a high profile ICC event? You're right, you can't "think".

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Younus Khan is honest, a man with great sportsmanship, someone on who the team can depend, excellent playing skills with experience. I see him with great success in future if he continue for a year or two.

One of the best captain imo. cheered the fans when the whole nation was in tough time.

Younus khan :clap

btw heard that umpires of this match are apologist to U akmal for the LBW? is it true?

40.5 Akmal is gone, lbw, he was looking to paddle that one fine, he misses and is struck on the pads, Taufel sends him on his way, the ball looked to be heading for offstump, but Akmal was extremely unhappy with the decision, was there an inside edge? Replays show there was, a thick one too 181/6

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Under Younis Khan, Pakistan has really looked different and good. Afridi might be good, but Younis has shown no signs of cooling off and he is still the best bet for Pakistan's captaincy. I wont change him now. One semifinal defeat is not a big thing. Getting there was a good feat in itself. You guys beat India, scared Australia

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I had a bad feeling that this would happen. Pakistan performs at their best when they are not favourites in a match.

Users who are viewing this thread