surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Warriors atleast have lost to Chennai, bu SA? They are yet to loose a match in this league. Can SA continue to win and march with pride to the finals? This reminds me one another team - another SA ( south africa ) who lost the only match against India in opening T20 & that made them to exit the tournament despite the continuous victories in preliminary stages. :p

My heart says - CSK vs SA finals as classic battle. But who knows! ;)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Australia vs South Africa semifinal. I think South Australia will win. I guess they are the red hot team of the competition with no defeats so far. Thankfully neither of the IPL teams face South Australia in the semifinal, which is very good for them.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Based on recent performances, I think South Australia will qualify to the final. For the tournament it would be good if the Warriors go through to the final, since it's a South African team and will gain a lot of support during the final.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'll cheer for Warriors.
And as Mumbai is out of CLT20, can Pollard represent South Australia?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Should be a good match, SA still have problems with their bowling so once again the batsmen will need to do the balk of the work.

cricketmad09

International Coach
South Australia have played well. But I believe they've played above themselves this tournament. I'm not confident they'll end up winning this thing

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Warrior are killing SA, Jacobs has been playing well since the start of the tournament.

P.S. - it was obvious because I put my money on SA.:p

Users who are viewing this thread