2nd semi-final - South Australia v Warriors @ Centurion

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Supporting the Warriors here. Come on Warriors! If Warriors qualify, Chennai have the advantage of already having played them and so know their game better than that of SA (whom they have never played before).

Looks like it will be a Warriors vs CSK final this time! Required run rate is closing in on 12 runs/over.

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ferguson has come along nicely since his injury. Harris bowling is proving very handy that coupled with his batting could have him near about in the T20I side.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This reminds me one another team - another SA ( south africa ) who lost the only match against India in opening T20 & that made them to exit the tournament despite the continuous victories in preliminary stages. :p

lol :laugh I almost jinxed it! :p Pity them to loose just a match & get an exit. Those rain of boundaries from Boje in the last did the difference is what I felt in my opinion.

Better luck, SA!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
lol :laugh I almost jinxed it! :p Pity them to loose just a match & get an exit. Those rain of boundaries from Boje in the last did the difference is what I felt in my opinion.

Better luck, SA!

LOL!:laugh All teams that I have put my money on this tournament have not failed me (even here, I bet on the Warriors, I always bet on CSK and I also bet on RCB to beat the Lions). Hope I am lucky one final time tomorrow for the final game.:D

Users who are viewing this thread