5th Test: England vs Australia at the Brit Oval

Inbox24

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
England have the potential to pick a decent team for the last test, but luckily they won't. The is the bowling that can win the Ashes:

Flintoff
Swann
Sidebottom
Anderson
Onions

D

Dutch

England have the potential to pick a decent team for the last test, but luckily they won't. The is the bowling that can win the Ashes:

Flintoff
Swann
Sidebottom
Anderson
Onions

Yep, I would like to see Sidebottom back in too. Has a bit of aggression and fight that we need but also decent control.

jordox

International Cricketer
Surely Bopara wont be in the team.

He's a county player.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric

Flintoff
Swann
Sidebottom
Anderson
Onions

Broad would have to be in there, even if he didn't take any wickets in the match!

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Nice to see people keeping up the Broad hate, despite being the pick of England's bowlers in the last 2 innings, and having taken 8 wickets. Scored runs as well, what more could you ask from the guy? He's taken wickets and scored runs. He deserves to retain his place.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Nice to see people keeping up the Broad hate, despite being the pick of England's bowlers in the last 2 innings, and having taken 8 wickets. Scored runs as well, what more could you ask from the guy? He's taken wickets and scored runs. He deserves to retain his place.

You were criticising Marcus North for only making 100's on roads. I'd say Broad's 5fer yesterday was the equivalent of that same thing. North, Johnson, and Clark were all trying to hit out. It's hardly a good enough reason to retain his place in the team.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Regardless of whatever else they do with the team Trott has to be a shoe in just taken two wickets and scored 73 from 71 in the Pro 40 that took place today.

jordox

International Cricketer

He is still rubbish. I don't care how many wickets he has taken, only a few of them have been good and not down to Australia attacking or a Batsman error.

He still isn't good enough - but yeah, I don't see why they'd drop him. He is a good bat too, which helps.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'd send out the guns for the final Test:

1. Andrew Strauss (c)
2. Alastair Cook
3. Ravi Bopara
4. Ian Bell
5. Gavin Hamilton
6. Andrew Flintoff
7. Chris Read (wk)
8. Stuart Broad
9. Liam Plunkett
10. Sajid Mahmood
11. Monty Panesar

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Why would you still keep Bopara? and Plunkett? Where did that come from?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Why would you still keep Bopara? and Plunkett? Where did that come from?
If I was being serious:

1. Andrew Strauss (c)
2. Stephen Moore
3. Rob Key
4. Jonathan Trott
5. Paul Collingwood
6. Matt Prior (wk)
7. Andrew Flintoff
8. Graeme Swann
9. James Anderson
10. Ryan Sidebottom
11. Graham Onions

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Gavin Hamilton is now playing international cricket for Scotland again so don't mock ;)

^ I like the look of that but I think you're being overharsh on Cook. Especially when you've retained Colly.

Users who are viewing this thread