6th ODI: Australia v England at Sydney

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
wtf!! cricketED! << What have you guys done to the word!!! fearsome tweak fearsome tweak fearsome tweak!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Thank God for the box else that would have been a sore thigh and no more babies :p

It's high time we chased one of these 300+ totals, looks like we are going to be doing a bit of that in the WC.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Thank God for the box else that would have been a sore thigh and no more babies :p

It's high time we chased one of these 300+ totals, looks like we are going to be doing a bit of that in the WC.

Time for Haddin to do something up there?

Roofrom50

International Coach
19 off a Jimmy Anderson over!, never seen that before. Australia and Watson off to a flyer. 9.91 runs per over to begin with

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
England, pressure much?

And they are running out of subs. That's why I think series squads should have at least 18 players if not 20. Specially in a long series like this.

Num

Club Cricketer
The key is how Clarke bats. We can't afford for him to be knocking it around at a SR of 63 like in the first ODI.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I think the key is that the two at the crease make substantial scores. Much like Melbourne it's ideal for Watson, because he can bat in a conventional fashion most of the time and still pose huge problems because they'll never know when he might decide to go after them.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Watto really pisses me off!

Why Mitch? Why not Smith?

Users who are viewing this thread