8-2-09 TAOC Website re-launched

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi everyone,

just a quick update here to say we have re-launched the official TAOC website The Art Of Cricket!

Good news: Site is simpler and easier for me to manage, meaning hopefully i can do more blog updates with more frequency. Also easier and faster for me to upload images now with a new gallery. I have linked to this (planetcricket) forum from the website, doing away with the previous TAOC forum. I hope to recreate an official TAOC forum on the site once the game is released. Until then we will use the planetcricket forum which has been so generous to us for so long.

Bad news: I wont be necessarily uploading all the old media and posts, mostly will be 'starting fresh', so apologies in advance. I will try to upload recent videos and screenshots though. Finally, old memberships (for the forum) will be lost so if you like to, you will need to register again for the new site. Registering allows you to comment on posts that allow comments.

So, please have a look around and enjoy.

LM & TAOC team.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Looking good so far, it's pretty neat and organised which is good.

srk121

International Coach
Fantastic work Paul. keep it up. Hopefully we would get more update pretty soon.

Sheehani

School Cricketer
The new format is alot easier and seems to run faster on my PC, great work guys, keep it up.

legend_master

Thanks, all. Yeah, i noticed the speed as well. I like the overall simplicity and classiness of it (to toot our own horn) ;) :rolleyes:

legend_master

Great work. :) Just a little note you could do with a font change, some more professional Crisp font like Arial or Myriad Pro. :)

Thanks for the comments....though i did try Arial and it didn't look as good imho...just didn't suit it as much.

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
The site looks great. Has me drooling in anticipation. Here's hoping I won't die of dehydration.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Great Look of new website especially new loading image and as Kshitz_Indian said maybe some improvements on text. Maybe Making Headings more green?

Users who are viewing this thread