9th Match, Group C: Bangalore v Otago at Bangalore

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The winner of Monday's day-night clash at the Chinnaswamy Stadium will join Cape Cobras in the second round from Group C. It's as simple as that. Both the Bangalore and Otago bowling attacks were bruised by the South African domestic champions in their opening matches leaving them with a lot to do even if they make it past the first round of elimination.

Look out for

Praveen Kumar was a handful with the new ball, troubling the Cobras top order with lateral movement under lights. He picked up two early wickets and finished the game with 3 for 32. Similar success against Otago could prove decisive for they do not possess the batting depth that the Cobras did.

Brendon McCullum will be returning to the scene of his most famous innings. He provided the inaugural edition of the IPL a rollicking start by smashing an unbeaten 158 off 73 balls against the same opponents his team needs to beat on Monday.

Trinidad debut, Bangalore and Otago face knockout | Cricket News | Champions League Twenty20 2009 | Cricinfo.com

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Brendon is returning to his territory,God knows what's gonna happen.

Ari

International Cricketer
I'll safely predict not much.

This.

Late match so I will just watch it in the morning. Still think Otago can win it. Without the stupid runouts of McCullum, Broom and Cumming it would have been a close game with the Cobras.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its otogo all the way but hope my favourite domestic team RCB wins :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

vickyrox

Club Captain
Taylor is so friggin awesome........
25 of last over!!!!

Mallya is happy!

nikhil_99

International Coach
Once again its R Taylor,who played really well,11 balls and 32 runs! strike rate of 290!

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Once again McCullum fails. Is it me or is he really overrated? He's a decent wicketkeeper batsman but certainly doesn't deserve this superstar like billing he gets.

32-3 easy win from here for Bangalore.

Params7

International Cricketer
This MoTM performance from Kallis is going in the history books.

Users who are viewing this thread