A complete package

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The title says it all.I've joined this site and browsed through some(most) of the forums.Loved the way,it is going.We have everything from Cricket Discussion to Education,Graphics section where one can showcase his/her talent to some brilliant patches for cricket games.Some wonderful stories and leagues and online tournaments.It seems to be a complete forum really,especially with all great rules avoiding piracy and stuff.Haven't had any interaction with members yet,but looking forward to it.It has to be a complete package and is run very smoothly,I think.Really grateful.This was my feedback seeing no one has yet given one and except everyone seem to give suggestions.

Thank You(PlanetCricket),
#1.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Thank you. We're always looking for ways to improve the site so don't be afraid to speak up. Also (most) the members don't bite so get over to the introductions thread and say hi.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have always thought with that introduction thread that the members who post there never seem to post again. Maybe it's because it's then that they find out about the hidden fees.

Sorry, User2010, but you must have thought it was too good to be true, I did, untill stevie turned up on my doorstep. Scarred for life now.

Sureshot

Executive member
Thank you. We're always looking for ways to improve the site so don't be afraid to speak up. Also (most) the members don't bite so get over to the introductions thread and say hi.

And the older ones can only bite when they've got their teeth in, eh zimrahil?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:eek: there's nothing wrong with dentures Nigel as you will undoubtedly discover one day :D

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
I have always thought with that introduction thread that the members who post there never seem to post again. Maybe it's because it's then that they find out about the hidden fees.

Sorry, User2010, but you must have thought it was too good to be true, I did, untill stevie turned up on my doorstep. Scarred for life now.

I've had to move State about 4 times, and change my phone number about 10. barmyarmy's hired goons always find me though. :noway

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well you you can skimp on some costs but not hired goons. In fact their costs made up 99.9% of our expenditure last year.

Users who are viewing this thread