• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm undcided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was thinking about having a Socceroos story, where we could make faces and get stats for all the countries. For example Brazil could overwrite Namibia. You wouldn't have to do faces for all the countries you could do it for the Australian team. You could do all the kits for all the teams though.

Does anyone like this idea?

:cheers,
Leftie

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Brilliant Idea that is pretty good. Go to one of the kit dudes to see if they can make u shorts and everything etc!

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for the quick response. It would take a truckload of work to do every countries faces. Maybe just the main ones. And someone would have to do the story as well. I can't as I only have RPIC on PS2.

EDIT: I will ask someone to do the faces and kits etc today. Maybe after I eat my lunch. :D

Last edited:

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Left_Hander said:
Thanks for the quick response. It would take a truckload of work to do every countries faces. Maybe just the main ones. And someone would have to do the story as well. I can't as I only have RPIC on PS2.

Well you could download the game off the net jokes

I'll be a selector if you need them :D

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Just posted a request in the Cricket 2005 Forum. Any help from anyone is MUCH APPRECIATED.

Leftie

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Drewska said he might have a crack at the kit or faces. Not sure which one. The post is in the Cricket 2005 Forum. I can't make faces or kits, but I can supply pictures. The only problem is that I can't play it, someone else will have too.

Leftie

Users who are viewing this thread