AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
BIG Editor v1.0

The BIG Editor lets you browse, edit the big archive(async.big.w32) which contains almost all resources used by the game.

Note: It will take some time for the editor to start on first run. It builds a directory hierarchy and saves it in a file named "Cache". Make sure you run the editor after extracting it from the rar file so that the cache file can be saved to reduce loading times on subsequent runs.
You may need to install the latest directx runtime if you get an error while opening the editor.

Attachments

• BIG Editor.rar
    792.3 KB · Views: 39,769
Last edited by a moderator:

guna24

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
love your work AbBh

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
ahha.. finally! the long awaited editor is here.

Great work AbBh! I hope patchers make full use of it and AC09 gets a new life. :happy

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Excellent as always AB :clap

LMAO! loved the error message title "WTF!? Big arcv could not be read :rtfl

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Sexcellent work dude , the big file has many interesting things , like kits for associate nations like Netherlands, Canada, Bermuda etc. Maybe they wanted to release these in the game as well. Who knows they may even be usable in future.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, there are also world cup kits in there, I think. I only have around 4000 file names out of 17000. There is a lot still to be found out.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Seriously man, everybody should thank you for your good job. BTW just managed to Import a SS Ranger Bat over the generic Transmission Bat.

Bit tough to go over the file names & then exporting textures into a DDS file from a massive PSD resource, but yeah , once this software is polished , it will ultimately be totally kosher.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I've updated the tool with a basic search feature to make navigation less of a nightmare. Will write a better one when I get the time.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Great effort buddy, BTW hoe to extract the images??
When I extract, I get Invalid Image (when I use Picala image viewer) and when I use photoshop, some error occurs when tried to open it.
Kindly help dude:)

Users who are viewing this thread