Academy Q&A

gamu

Club Captain
Hi All,

Can someone please tell me, is there anyway, where we can change kits(shoes, bats) for licensed players

waugh machine

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure about shoes, but for bats I make a copy of a licensed player, share the copy and download it. Then apply whatever bat I want to the copy. From there you just have to make sure that you remove the original player from your squad, and replace it with the copy you made.

gamu

Club Captain
Not sure about shoes, but for bats I make a copy of a licensed player, share the copy and download it. Then apply whatever bat I want to the copy. From there you just have to make sure that you remove the original player from your squad, and replace it with the copy you made.
Thank you so much, I will try that :)

gamu

Club Captain
How can I find your ID in cricket 19 academy

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this...but I've downloaded a few stadiums from the community but when I select them in career mode they're nothing like the one I've downloaded. Instead they're just a bowl like ground like the mcg but smaller.

Is this the case for everyone?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this...but I've downloaded a few stadiums from the community but when I select them in career mode they're nothing like the one I've downloaded. Instead they're just a bowl like ground like the mcg but smaller.

Is this the case for everyone?
Hmm, never heard of that before. Not really sure, @WickeySticket this might be one for you.

gamu

Club Captain
Is there any chance where we can change shadow darkness and light in game ?
In cricket 19 there is no shadow and light texture for overcast condition.
Can we tweak this?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Is there any chance where we can change shadow darkness and light in game ?
In cricket 19 there is no shadow and light texture for overcast condition.
Can we tweak this?
Can't be done.

waugh machine

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
How to change Will Pucovski from #75 to #10? Many other licenced players have had their numbers changed - Paine, Labuschagne, Burns, Harris to name a few.

Users who are viewing this thread