Accuracy in domestic cricket competitions (Ranji/Hazare)

Hello all, new here, and new to cricket video games. I have a career mode save playing in Indian domestic cricket, and downloaded @wasteyouryouth 's domestic teams. I've downloaded some stadiums also. I have some questions about making a realistic rise through domestic cricket? Similar to this thread OP but specifically about Cricket 22.

Has anyone made accurate stadiums for all India domestic teams? E.g. Tamil Nadu plays at the Chidambaram stadium (I have downloaded)... Saurashtra plays at Saurashtra Association Stadium... etc.
Is there any way to edit the default domestic competitions in the career mode? For example, changing "India Domestic One Day Competition" to Hazare Trophy, ensuring that the competition structure is accurate to real life, making sure default home grounds for each team are set to the custom (downloaded) accurate stadiums... etc. If there is no way to edit the game's domestic competition structure, that is definitely a key feature request to really make career mode shine.

Same questions apply to other countries also. What is the most accurate domestic competition structure currently in the game? I assume England or Aus because of licensing? I noticed English women's domestic cricket was not licensed - e.g. for South East Stars it has "South East Aces".

Thanks for reading.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hello all, new here, and new to cricket video games. I have a career mode save playing in Indian domestic cricket, and downloaded @wasteyouryouth 's domestic teams. I've downloaded some stadiums also. I have some questions about making a realistic rise through domestic cricket? Similar to this thread OP but specifically about Cricket 22.

Has anyone made accurate stadiums for all India domestic teams? E.g. Tamil Nadu plays at the Chidambaram stadium (I have downloaded)... Saurashtra plays at Saurashtra Association Stadium... etc.
Is there any way to edit the default domestic competitions in the career mode? For example, changing "India Domestic One Day Competition" to Hazare Trophy, ensuring that the competition structure is accurate to real life, making sure default home grounds for each team are set to the custom (downloaded) accurate stadiums... etc. If there is no way to edit the game's domestic competition structure, that is definitely a key feature request to really make career mode shine.

Same questions apply to other countries also. What is the most accurate domestic competition structure currently in the game? I assume England or Aus because of licensing? I noticed English women's domestic cricket was not licensed - e.g. for South East Stars it has "South East Aces".

Thanks for reading.
The licensed tournaments (BBL, Aus domestic, CPL, The Hundred) will have the most realistic structures. The accuracy of the others will vary.

stylo9000

School Cricketer
The licensed tournaments (BBL, Aus domestic, CPL, The Hundred) will have the most realistic structures. The accuracy of the others will vary.
awesome, is there a full list of all licensed competitions anywhere? I have been looking for a list of everything licensed in the game, so I can create my career accordingly.

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
awesome, is there a full list of all licensed competitions anywhere? I have been looking for a list of everything licensed in the game, so I can create my career
go to Browse Community search and Download any team from there Otherwise just go to team management Press triangle Choose replace with best option it will be Downloaded and Apart from that Australia England westindies new Zealand teams are licensed

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
awesome, is there a full list of all licensed competitions anywhere? I have been looking for a list of everything licensed in the game, so I can create my career accordingly.
Bbl, cpl, ashes, the 100 are the ones officially licensed. Rest may or may not be able to be replicated using the ingane tournament maker.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I am trying to make my game more accurate. Hoping to get into playface creation too.

What the guys said above is totally correct on the licensed teams

What have you guys been doing with fake players who are licensed just removing from team yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread