Adaptive AI Technology will use in future game (DBC 17) ?

You want include Adaptive AI in upcoming DBC 17 game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gak99

School Cricketer
Firstly i am very happy because new Don Bradman Cricket 17 game release at the end of this year

I am a big fan of Don Bradman Cricket 17 game so now i have talking about Adaptive AI ,.. i think previous game (Don Bradman Cricket 14) Adaptive AI is missing , so newer version of game (Don Bradman Cricket 17) i want including in the game because it's a necessary part of the game specially offline game (AI VS Humans)

What IS ADAPTIVE AI ?

A= Artificial
I= intelligence

Adapt mean = AI(CPU) Read the mind of human and adapt the Match situation they play sensible mind , lots of thing is accurate work .....that is.........

I think you know about AI Adaptive, if you making more realistic game you must need it .AI mind is capturing opponents(Human) plans during .....Run Chase/ Fielding/ Batting also.

Conclusion is AI technology Capturing human mind and play very sensible manner.... That its ... so please please , including Adaptive AI feature in Don Bradman Cricket 17

Also You Can read now Online .......For More Information about Adaptive AI

I wait for yours views & Thank You

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What's the point of this thread?

gak99

School Cricketer
Last edited:

border33

Club Captain
That 'current' link is an article 12 years old. I much prefer this...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh the memories!

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Im sure its a good idea in theory pal... who doesn't want the ai to be more life like?...
But is it really possible?
Is it even affordable for ba?
Where is it?
What games have it?

At the end of the day if all of the biggest sports games in the world dont have it, what makes you think BA can have it? I mean sure if its possible and BA know how to implement it somehow... then great! But id be just as happy if they keep on tweaking and fiddling with what they have :)

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@gak99 "Read the mind of Humans"

How can AI read human minds. Its not a psychic and technology hasn't gone to that level
And what if the Human who is playing the game is learning or stupid trying to hit six every ball. Who should the AI adapt to then

I don't want to start online v/s offline debate but if you want adaptive AI its already available in DBC 14 when you play online with guys from PlanetCricket. If you want real challenge and people who can outsmart you then play one of them

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa

How can AI read human minds. Its not a psychic and technology hasn't gone to that level
And what if the Human who is playing the game is learning or stupid trying to hit six every ball. Who should the AI adapt to then

I don't want to start online v/s offline debate but if you want adaptive AI its already available in DBC 14 when you play online with guys from PlanetCricket. If you want real challenge and people who can outsmart you then play one of them

Ahh yes online where wickets aren't given, the ball travels through the bat and 100 other bugs that occur every game. Perfect!

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ahh yes online where wickets aren't given, the ball travels through the bat and 100 other bugs that occur every game. Perfect!
Its called lag. Its in every online game I have played (not just DBC)
Just read my post. As I have said don't want to side track this already insane thread with online v/s offline debate

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Just read my post. As I have said don't want to side track this already insane thread with online v/s offline debate

Regardless of online/offline atleast we can agree that this thread is insane.

gak99

School Cricketer
That 'current' link is an article 12 years old. I much prefer this...

View attachment 170961

View attachment 170962

Oh the memories!

Dear friend ,

You know research technology ........ is end less ....... so research/ Experiment was 12 year old ....and know currently ....implement in future ...so that is plan.. think first and then implement in future that is way
its a new technology who use in present ....... lots of game adapt this technology .....Proof is below link ( PES 2017 game )

Read this Point on this link:-

Adaptive AI – For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play! Player and team behavior has always been a staple of the PES series and for "PES 2017" Adaptive AI will change sports games forever.

Link:- 'PES 2017:' Konami officially announces new game, gameplay, features and more

also read this one :---- How does the adaptive AI work on opposing side?

Link:-PES 2017 Interview: Striving For Realism « GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog

Last edited:

gak99

School Cricketer

Dear friend ,,..

i think you are sleeping ...wake my friend because PES 2017 game it has adapt this technology ... i know its difficult to implement but its a possible in current time ..

The term Adaptive AI means

Adapt means:--- "The Latin word aptus, meaning “fit” or “suitable,” gives us the root apt or ept. Words from the Latin aptus have something to do with being fitting or suitable. Something apt fits just right (Read) into a situation. To adapt is to change in order to fit a situation better."

So adaptive Means ...Read the Situation ....ok

i can give you proof.... read all bellow link :++++++++

Link:-'PES 2017:' Konami officially announces new game, gameplay, features and more

Link:-PES 2017 Interview: Striving For Realism « GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog

gak99

School Cricketer

Please read online About the topic and then give me reply.. thank you

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
PES 17 isn't even out yet, this whole adaptive AI could be just a buzz word created for hype purposes.

You've obviously put some thought into this but there is a lot more to it than just snapping your fingers and saying hey, make this AI system work.

D

Deleted member 9102

It most likely is buzzword nonsense from Konami - they have done this before, with PES 2008 they promoted a feature called "Teamvision" where they described it like this;

Key to PES 2008 is a proprietary adaptive AI system entitled Teamvision. Unique to the Konami game, Teamvision is a sophisticated AI programming that learns and adapts according to an individual's style of play. As such, it will learn new ways to build attacks and to counter specific movements and previous attacking or defensive errors, ensuring games are more in line with the tactical but flowing nature of the real thing.

This uses words such as "learn" and "adapt", but in practice the AI in that game was a disaster and it is the worst title in the entire series. It was almost impossible to see any evidence of this so-called "sophisticated" AI that adapted to how you played, if anything it made it more exploitable and weaker/more unrealistic.

Users who are viewing this thread