AMA Ahmad94 - Literally anything!!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And feel free to ask some on mine. !!! You still owe me around a hundred answers!

Surely, being the only female on the whole dam site someone somewhere has something to ask me... ?

Within reason!!!

Above put through ‘the rag’ interpreter :

I like being asked questions, as I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment to answer them. This is your chance to find out about how women think, what they like and don’t like and generally have good banter etc. Be awfully decent chaps and keep me/you entertained please?

D

Deleted member 46200

What do you feel most proud of?

What do you want your tombstone to say?

What was one of your most defining moments in life?

What are you most afraid of?

What feels like love to you?

What is your strongest personal quality?

If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?

If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?

Are you sure there isn't anything else you want to ask PC's own Princess... ?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?

I completed the entire of Super Mario Smash Bros without losing a single life, and have completed all the original Pokémon games. Does that count?

Damn, its dark down here!

I went interrailing around Europe a summer ago with friends. Helped make me less of a d*ck.

Losing a loved one.

Good food and family.

I’m a good listener (Although sometimes I just don’t care enough to comment)

Probably fight injustice against the likes of Syrian, Palestinian, Egyptian and Africans.

A cricket event would be 92 WC final.

Guess I’ll have to think of something.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
I guess I should reignite this thread. Need a little break from constant procrastination.

Hit me with any question?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
You missed these ones I asked in response to the ones you posted in mine so I'll repost them :)

Favourite comedian and ever seen one live?
Why makes you feel comedy is PC these days?
Do you have any favourite panel shows?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
You missed these ones I asked in response to the ones you posted in mine so I'll repost them :)

Favourite comedian and ever seen one live?
Why makes you feel comedy is PC these days?
Do you have any favourite panel shows?

Sorry, I must have missed these.

1. Don’t really have a favourite comedian, but quite enjoy Frankie Boyle (on early seasons of Mock the Week), David Mitchell and Lee Mack (Would I lie to you?) – as you can guess I prefer comedy based TV shows. I have “seen” some of Sarah Millican when I used to work part-time at the Symphony Hall in Birmingham.

Some really decent comedians coming through, especially being at uni we get to see a lot doing gigs just before they break into TV - for example, Ed Gamble and James Acaster.

Another comedian that come through half a year went on to perform on Russel Howard Show: - really love his rasta rhymes

2. I do. I remember watching some of Ed Murphy’s earlier stuff on Youtube and he started his set with “What would happen if Mr T was gay?”. Honestly, I don’t really watch PC comedians (i.e. Russell Howard).Actually, actively looking for female comedians that aren’t too PC or unbelievably left-wing – quite liked Katherine Ryan but really hate the likes of Amy Schumer and especially dislike Desiree Burch.

I feel that comedians know that the likes of Michael Mcintyre, Russell Howard, Chris Ramsey get their own shows by being unbelievable beige (and PC) with their commentary on social life, so comedians are more inclined to become PC for more televised gigs.

3. I watch a lot of panel shows. Mock the Week, WILTY, QI, League of their own. Used to watch 8 out of 10 cats but that went downhill after Sean Lock and Jon Richardson were moved to Countdown edition.

Last edited:

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
1.Who you prefer most for 19th Over. Ajmal or Afridi?

2.What is your favourite music?

3.Jimmy Kimmel Live or Coke Studio Live?

4.Any international player did you ever meet?

5.For Relaxation-Bass Music or Ghazal Music?

6.What is your favourite EA Cricket07 shot?

7.Do you like Danish Kaneria?

8.Who are your favourite players of current Pakistan National Team?(TEST/ODI/T20)

9.How much time you will take to update full Orginal Ea Cricket07?

10.Tell me about your 1st day as Staff Member?

Last edited:

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
1.Who you prefer most for 19th Over. Ajmal or Afridi?

2.What is your favorite music?

3.Jimmy Kimmel Live or Coke Studio Live?

4.Any international player did you ever meet?

5.For Relaxation-Bass Music or Ghazal Music?

6.What is your favourite EA Cricket07 shot?

7.Do you like Danish Kaneria?

8.Who are your favourite players of current Pakistan National Team?(TEST/ODI/T20)

9.How much time you will take to update full Orginal Ea Cricket07?

10.Tell me about your 1st day as Staff Member?

Good questions. Very random, I like it.

1. Definitely Ajmal

2. Usually hip hop or Bollywood dance numbers (the occasionally Rahat Fateh Ali songs as well)

3. Coke Studio Pakistan Live – loved the last couple of seasons.

4. Nope.

5. Neither.

6. Slog over cow corner used to play that a lot.

7. Sure, used to one of my favourite test spinners. That’s a very random question, any reason why?

8. Shadab Khan – love his energy. Faheem Ashraf as well. A lot to look forward to as a Pakistani fan.

9. I don’t play Cricket 07 anymore – I stopped around 2012/13. However, probably a couple of weeks to bring it up to speed.

10. Nothing special. Mostly just read through the staff forum part.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Good questions. Very random, I like it.

7. Sure, used to one of my favourite test spinners. That’s a very random question, any reason why?

I rated him very high.One of best leg spinner after Shane Warne.
He is suffering for his karmic account.Greed caused his downfall.Don't know why PCB is not helping him.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
I rated him very high.One of best leg spinner after Shane Warne.
He is suffering for his karmic account.Greed caused his downfall.Don't know why PCB is not helping him.

Meh, anyone who trying spot-fixing should be dealt with accordingly. Sad because he was definitely a long-term option for Pakistan in tests.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Ten questions I've come up with because I can't sleep:
  1. What are the first three items you can think of from your bucket list?
  2. What is your proudest achievement to date?
  3. What piece of wisdom do you feel you ought to share?
  4. If I listen to one song tomorrow, what song should it be?
  5. You have to pick a cricket team made of players from any era in history. Who is your first pick and why?
  6. Which one person who you've never met would you like to invite to dinner?
  7. If you have participated in any of my leagues, which was your favourite?
  8. What, in your opinion, is the king of biscuits?
  9. If you were to declare your house an independent micronation, what would be on your flag?
  10. If you could turn a non-cricketing country into a cricketing country overnight, which one and why?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Ten questions I've come up with because I can't sleep:
  1. What are the first three items you can think of from your bucket list?
  2. What is your proudest achievement to date?
  3. What piece of wisdom do you feel you ought to share?
  4. If I listen to one song tomorrow, what song should it be?
  5. You have to pick a cricket team made of players from any era in history. Who is your first pick and why?
  6. Which one person who you've never met would you like to invite to dinner?
  7. If you have participated in any of my leagues, which was your favourite?
  8. What, in your opinion, is the king of biscuits?
  9. If you were to declare your house an independent micronation, what would be on your flag?
  10. If you could turn a non-cricketing country into a cricketing country overnight, which one and why?

Nice questions bro!

1. Try as many cuisines as possible, one crazy experience (i.e. skydiving, paragliding) and play a sport a par-professional level.

2. Nothing majorly stands out above another.

3. The less you care the more exciting life becomes.

4. Living La Vide Loca – Ricky Martin

5. West Indies in the late 80’s. Imagine Viv, Ambrose, Walsh just bowling genuine pace.

6. Kohli – seems like a different player off the field.

7. I remember being part of one couple years back, for the life of me cannot remember the name. That was pretty decent

8. Can’t beat a hobnob – especially a chocolate covered one

9. Probably an unfunny meme, maybe Pepe himself

10. Definitely the US!!!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
@Ahmad94

1. Upon joining PlanetCricket, what did you hope to get gain out of this site (on an emotional level) ?
  2. Who was your first genuine friend here on PlanetCricket?
  3. Rivalries. Can you remember your first unfriendly interaction here on PlanetCricket? If so what happened and who is the individual in question?
  4. Your take on Forum regulars? Surely there is better ways to spend your time than on a social platform like PlanetCricket.
  5. What frustrates you the most (or really gets you mad) here on the forums ?
  6. Your take on social media bullies? Will you openly stand up for someone here if they were bullied by the " in-crowd" ?
  7. Explain something to me that you think is complicated ... any topic .. that you feel is complicated.
  8. Is there a question I haven't asked you, but should?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
@Ahmad94

1. Upon joining PlanetCricket, what did you hope to get gain out of this site (on an emotional level) ?
  2. Who was your first genuine friend here on PlanetCricket?
  3. Rivalries. Can you remember your first unfriendly interaction here on PlanetCricket? If so what happened and who is the individual in question?
  4. Your take on Forum regulars? Surely there is better ways to spend your time than on a social platform like PlanetCricket.
  5. What frustrates you the most (or really gets you mad) here on the forums ?
  6. Your take on social media bullies? Will you openly stand up for someone here if they were bullied by the " in-crowd" ?
  7. Explain something to me that you think is complicated ... any topic .. that you feel is complicated.
  8. Is there a question I haven't asked you, but should?

1. Literally nothing! I joined because I learned that Cricket 07 could be modded and I wanted to mod aswell. I didn’t really expect to gain anything at all.

2. I remember Fenil (used to be called GreatIndia) back in 2011/12. He is not so active anymore. We used to be FB friends aswell sometime back.

3. @WarnerWatson. I was running a Pakistan Super League in the cricket league part of the forum, and overlooked him for the team. He found my personal FB and started sending abusive comments through it. I remember @Simon had a lot of problems because of him back in the day

4. Do what makes you happy, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. Personally, only part of a couple of forums and usually only visit this one. I usually visit multiple times a day for a max of 10-15 mins each time. Since I have so much work to do at the moment, I find PC one of my favourite procrastination. It's not quite as time-consuming as a game but helps to make me relax a little, most of the time. Recently discovered Reddit and that’s starting to take over my life.

5. Definitely, people starting new threads to discuss the same issue as a previous thread. Happens a lot in the Ashes Cricket part of the forum.

6. Not a fan of bullying, but I am a strong believer in using the Ignore or Unfriend button in the case of social media bullying.

Definitely!! I am massively against bullying.

7. As I am an economist, I’ll try and explain the basic paradox of corruption. Whereas there are obvious reasons for corruption harming an economy, it should also be known that corruption is also a greater driver of economic advancement by making the bureaucracy more efficient. Therefore, it is better to find a lower level of corruption in an economy than none at all.

8. Not really. I am happy to answer more or less anything, so hit me with your best shot.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I remember @Simon had a lot of problems because of him back in the day

lol. Good times.

10 PC members you'd want to have dinner with?
Have you ever visited Pakistan? If yes, what was it like? Do you feel a strong connection to your heritage or want to strengthen whatever connection you have rn?

Users who are viewing this thread