Requests Accepted AJ DOWNLOADS | CHAHAR BROTHERS NEW PLAYFACES | Academy ID: ajmods099

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Deepak chahar is spot on bro ... great work .
Tewatia - face shape is not accurate but playface is superb .. make changes to the face shape ..
Yeah, face shapes can be super hard for some players. I've found square jawed guys (think Darren Gough et al) are incredibly hard to do for some reason. With that said, AJ's suryakumar yadav is way better than what I came up with.

kapcha42

Banned Pirate
Profile Flag
India
share the playface with the pic u made them if can tweak lil bit and take them lil more towards reality though awesome work @AJ MODS cheers

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
share the playface with the pic u made them if can tweak lil bit and take them lil more towards reality though awesome work @AJ MODS cheers
Face isn't the issue, its more the actual sculpting from the 10 presets. None really have that square jawed dimension needed.

kapcha42

Banned Pirate
Profile Flag
India
Yes surely
You are great playface maker
thanks bro but i still learning and need support from you incredible creators guys :cheers
Post automatically merged:

Face isn't the issue, its more the actual sculpting from the 10 presets. None really have that square jawed dimension needed.
yes bro but just to to analyse the playfaec and then trying the face model helps lil bit more :thumbs

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Bro Can You or anyone provide me Yuvraj Singh's Front Face picture in HDR i was looking to playface YUVRAJ SINGH :cheers
Quick tip, my first port of call is always getty images. Images, you can save for free aren't the highest res, but the dpi is great and more often than not gets quality results. Go down to people composition, and generally I go with waist up or head shot (if the player has any). But waist up normally gets the job done.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Quick tip, my first port of call is always getty images. Images, you can save for free aren't the highest res, but the dpi is great and more often than not gets quality results. Go down to people composition, and generally I go with waist up or head shot (if the player has any). But waist up normally gets the job done.

There are many websites

It's just one of them

Users who are viewing this thread