All teams - progress thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have shared an updated Baroda side - some new players added and kits done for the Ranji and Vijay Hazare trophies.

9bymH6R.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I have shared updated Nepal and Netherlands sides with new kits added for both teams - those being worn for the World Cup Qualifier.

Also tweaked some faces (Nepal), squad numbers (both) and added a couple of new players (Nepal).

For Netherlands the other kits were originally done by @Llewelynf .

U5a0kox.jpg
Cgi2Zd7.jpg

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This kind of incredible work with players and teams is refreshing to see. Cricket bringing people from all over the world together. Good stuff.

On a side, is there a definitive thread on realistic stadiums? I looked for a few "Lord's" and "Trent Bridge" grounds and am not sure how exactly to go about it. For now, I sort by downloads and get the one most people have downloaded.

EDIT: I have since located the thread. I think it's the one. Will check it out soon. Thanks all.

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are there any 'A' teams created by people here?

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This might be a stupid question, in which case, apologies, but do the teams in the original post include the best stadiums? Is there any need to replace stadiums from the stadiums thread for any teams downloaded from the original list? Hope that makes sense.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
This might be a stupid question, in which case, apologies, but do the teams in the original post include the best stadiums? Is there any need to replace stadiums from the stadiums thread for any teams downloaded from the original list? Hope that makes sense.
I use stadiums from the list that @GorgeousGeorge59 put together (or that I have tweaked) or stadiums done by myself. Not sure if @Llewelynf included stadiums for all teams because of the issues that have been present with deleting logos.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A lot of
I use stadiums from the list that @GorgeousGeorge59 put together (or that I have tweaked) or stadiums done by myself. Not sure if @Llewelynf included stadiums for all teams because of the issues that have been present with deleting logos.
mine now have stadiums. Not all have sponsors though

N Jones

Club Captain
Good question..I've been wondering that to[DOUBLEPOST=1520599292][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I look up gorgeous George for the stadium's. .?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin

Users who are viewing this thread