All teams - progress thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Jharkhand updated and shared with kits and a couple of new players.
DE6VVxH.jpg

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
HnjNDZT.png

@Llewelynf that's the licensed England kit I've recoloured using @Wouldubeinta's blobset tools (made the NatWest logo a tad bigger too). What do you think? I can upload the DDS files plus instructions of how to get it into the game (PC only unfortunately) if people think it's good.

In-game with cap done as well:

4YTAm7i.png

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
HnjNDZT.png

@Llewelynf that's the licensed England kit I've recoloured using @Wouldubeinta's blobset tools (made the NatWest logo a tad bigger too). What do you think? I can upload the DDS files plus instructions of how to get it into the game (PC only unfortunately) if people think it's good.

4YTAm7i.png
Great job on that.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Great job on that.

No idea why I came up stumped the first time I tried it, it was actually very simple to find and edit the textures.

This is exciting because it means if England/Aus change their kits us PC players will be able to create the new one. Also I can finally change the horrible grey England jumpers! :p

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
This might be a stupid question, in which case, apologies, but do the teams in the original post include the best stadiums? Is there any need to replace stadiums from the stadiums thread for any teams downloaded from the original list? Hope that makes sense.
I have found when downloading all the teams my stadium limit gets filled, so maybe stadiums should be left out, downloaded separately and added to teams u want.... not sure if the doubling up of stadiums issue is there as was in DBC17

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
No idea why I came up stumped the first time I tried it, it was actually very simple to find and edit the textures.

This is exciting because it means if England/Aus change their kits us PC players will be able to create the new one. Also I can finally change the horrible grey England jumpers! :p
For the record, the jumpers are fixed in my current build ;)

jauds

School Cricketer
HnjNDZT.png

4YTAm7i.png

Could someone make this kit for ps4 version? I ask as I would like to create my own England team in game and I am not a fan of the in game England ODI kit. This one looks a lot closer to the actual kit. Well done for doing this.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
But there's some licensing issue so they can't fix the ODI kit I think you said right? I mean it literally took me about 15 minutes.
Yeah it's all about approvals from ecb. I mentioned it during the initial stages and there were some tweaks but obviously colours could have been better.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have found when downloading all the teams my stadium limit gets filled, so maybe stadiums should be left out, downloaded separately and added to teams u want.... not sure if the doubling up of stadiums issue is there as was in DBC17
I have seen some duplicated stadiums. I'm not sure if this is for everyone. And I do have the limit issues as well.

Users who are viewing this thread