AMA Ama i may not answer

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ok, I'll shoot..

How would you describe your lockdown?

Have you kept yourself physically active during lockdown? If so, how?

What surprising thing have you been stocking up on (that isn’t toilet paper, masks, gloves, sanitizers)?

What are some things you have realized that you don’t really need during this pandemic?

What habit have you started, or broken, during the quarantine?

Have you done something during the lockdown that you wouldn't normally associate yourself with?

Which specific place are you most looking forward to visiting once this is all over?

What skills have you gained, improved or worked on during the quarantine?

What’s something you own that feels useful?

What is your Covid-19 nickname/alter-ego/if any?

What part of your shelter-in-place/residence have you come to appreciate the most during quarantine?

What’s a story – from a book, a movie, an article, a conversation – that you’ve been gripped by recently? Why did it capture you?

What problem—either yours, or something more global —do you wish you could solve?

What’s the easiest part about the quarantine?

What’s something that you miss most from the pre-COVID days? And what do you miss the least?

What’s the most generous act you’ve seen recently?

What has changed the most about you during quarantine?

Lastly, what do you hope we all learn or take away from this experience?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Ok, I'll shoot..

What surprising thing have you been stocking up on (that isn’t toilet paper, masks, gloves, sanitizers)?

What are some things you have realized that you don’t really need during this pandemic?

Have you done something during the lockdown that you wouldn't normally associate yourself with?

Which specific place are you most looking forward to visiting once this is all over?

What part of your shelter-in-place/residence have you come to appreciate the most during quarantine?

What’s a story – from a book, a movie, an article, a conversation – that you’ve been gripped by recently? Why did it capture you?

What problem—either yours, or something more global —do you wish you could solve?

What’s something that you miss most from the pre-COVID days? And what do you miss the least?

I will try to do this by tomorrow.
Tbh I think most will have general answer.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Ha at least your honest: do any other sports?
Damn in the past days/ months/ years I haven't done that much.
I don't know how to swim but I like trying to swim in a safe place of course.
I used to play a bit of badminton rarely, a bit of football and a bit of kabaddi. By bit i mean a tiny tiny bit and that too very rarely.
Cricket was the main one.

D

Dutch

Damn in the past days/ months/ years I haven't done that much.
I don't know how to swim but I like trying to swim in a safe place of course.
I used to play a bit of badminton rarely, a bit of football and a bit of kabaddi. By bit i mean a tiny tiny bit and that too very rarely.
Cricket was the main one.
Swimming's good! Full body exercise! Swimming is one of my main activities. Anyway back to you: what is/was for lunch?

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Your favorite cricketer?

The match which you liked the most or the most memorable match?

Have you watched a live match in a stadium? If yes, which?

Do you watch football regularly?

Some PC related
The best League you participated in?

The best team that you made in a league?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Firstly let me tell you where I am living there was no complete lockdown. Non essential business were closed down, restaurants were open for takeaways and classes moved online so my answers would be not upto the mark.
Ok, I'll shoot..

Normal, a little bit of panic buying from roommates. Transition to online classes was difficult. My work was normal with slight changes here and there.

Hahaha physically active!!! What's that. Just my regular schedule of work nothing else.

I think I already used to do this before lockdown. Chocolates/sweet items will buy atleast a week or two stock in one go and finish them in 3-4 days.

My lifestyle didn't change much during the pandemic so I didn't really felt a change in need.

Nothing noteworthy even to myself

Nope

Maybe back home but I'm not in any rush at the moment.

Eating maybe.

Definitely my mattress.

I don't think so I have any but I sneeze easily a bit of temperature change and I sneeze and we had our seasonal climate change here and I used to sneeze a lot at work so a lot of time they were like "You got the rona".

Same as above my mattress

I had one when I first read this question of your in someone's else thread but I couldn't remember it now so it might not have been that gripping or my bad memory. Other one which is going aroun, this one
Palestinian son climbs hospital to sit on window ledge of mother's room until her death
Nobody wants to go through this

I want everyone to be happy in their own right.

Attending classes and I still didn't

I acquired the habit of eating out at least once or twice a week since the last 18 months so there's that still could get takeaway. Definitely miss going to classes.
Can't put a finger on what I miss the least.

Seen a few in group chats of groups of people coming together to help others.

Just getting more lazier.

To have some patience maybe I ain't no scholar.
Sorry for the boring answers but it is what it is.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Your favorite cricketer?

The match which you liked the most or the most memorable match?

Have you watched a live match in a stadium? If yes, which?

Do you watch football regularly?

Some PC related
The best League you participated in?

The best team that you made in a league?
Why do you ask things where I have to test my memory

I am not a person with only one favorite so bear with it.
Country wise favorites
India - Laxman, Azharuddin, Ojha, Bhuvi, Zaheer, Gautam Gambhir and Sehwag(not fan of Sehwag and Gambhir post retirement antics)
Pakistan - Shahid Afridi, Junaid Khan and Ahmed Shahzaad
Sri Lanka - Chaminda Vaas (Dilshan used to be a favorite but he waned away)
Bangladesh - Shakib and Mustafiz
Australia - David Warner, McGrath and Starc
New Zealand - Daniel Vettori, Kane, Jesse Ryder and Guptill
England - James Anderson, Moen Ali
West Indies - Dwayne Bravo, Gayle, Sammy and Bishoo
South Africa - Gibbs, Graeme Smith, Hashim Amla, Parnell and Steyn.
Afghanistan - Rashid and Nabi
Ireland - Nial o Brien
Zimbabwe - Elton Chigumbura, Masakadza.
Dwayne Leverock for that catch.

Deccan Chargers winning the IPL and India winning World Cups and Champions Trophy.

Full Scorecard of Lahore Lions vs Kolkata Knight Riders 7th Match, Group A 2014 - Score Report | ESPNcricinfo.com

I try to keep up was a phase where I used to watch my favorite team matches now I don't have time.

League of legends, Zimbabwe premier league, rudi Africa league, vcs world qualifiers. Aislabie leagues, pinch hitter leagues. Your leagues.

I was never a good manager, I normally pick players i like not thinking of composition and I like to rotate a lot. I had some good teams because of co managers like @RUDI and you.

Users who are viewing this thread