Matches Posted Amarnath-Kardar Trophy - Two Giants Clash Again - High-scoring last match

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
How you gonna lead a nation when you can't even give your players basic respect.
Ah some of my players are so dumb.

Bruh they are going to lead the nation, and I am just taking money to get them on talking terms. Don't have time to help someone without money going into my pocket. Plus, Nawaz promised me one mansion in Lahore if I could get Imran to let him do his stuff...:spy

NMA, if your this disrespectful behaviour towards the captain continues, I will have to bench you and bring in the much-better behaved @Murtaza96. Misbah agreed to this idea before I even presented it...:spy

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Ah some of my players are so dumb.

Bruh they are going to lead the nation, and I am just taking money to get them on talking terms. Don't have time to help someone without money going into my pocket. Plus, Nawaz promised me one mansion in Lahore if I could get Imran to let him do his stuff...:spy

NMA, if your this disrespectful behaviour towards the captain continues, I will have to bench you and bring in the much-better behaved @Murtaza96. Misbah agreed to this idea before I even presented it...:spy
You think you can bench NMA?

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Been hearing this for years now. :lol

Don't worry! When I will remove you from the vice-captain's role I will be A-happy.

I can bench you too. Read the lineup's rules. Only the captain is undroppable :spy
You want half of your team to walkout & play Murtaza aka Asif Ali against India?

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can bench you too. Read the lineup's rules. Only the captain is undroppable :spy
Thats a better idea we need some new players in our team

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thats a better idea we need some new players in our team
Really liking your attitude boy. Truely influenced by me and Misbah!

Keep this attitude and the lineup rules will be forced to change to 'Captain and Murtaza can not be dropped'

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
"wElL bEhAvEd" another word for a yes-man. You dare bench me and I can ASSURE you, you will be done as the captain of Pakistan.

And that's "Bhai's" promise.

Dawood-Ibrahim-100291-BS.jpeg

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You guys sure you wanna mess with me?