Matches Posted Amarnath-Kardar Trophy - Two Giants Clash Again - High-scoring last match

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So AKT has better bio-secure bubbles than IPL and PSL both? Noice

Ex0zXxQUUAU7gQ6.jpg

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
A sad update.
I am standing in front of you guys on behalf of myself and Maheer Aamir @Na Maloom Afraad , we all know about the recent events regarding corruption during the Afghanistan-Pakistan series but the whole truth wasn't revealed.
Asad Raza @AsadRM wasn't acting alone in his perversions, there was another person working with him covering his tracks, we thought with Maheer revelations PCB will take care of the other person too but while we were waiting for justice Asad's suspension was called off and the other person still remained behind the curtains.
The other person even tried to buy our silence.
123.png

To silence us he even promised things I assume only possible by forgery to goad us back to play in the matches.
Capture.PNG
With a sad heart I announce Asad's partner in crime

Umair Nazim @Umair7
We were also surprised by this development as he was the face of rebellion against Asad, we though he was our saviour but it turns out that he is the villain. We are assuming they put up the farce so people wouldn't believe they were partners in crime, even if one of them is caught the other can still continue to do the evil bidding.​

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan