Anderson and Onions destroy Australia

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
From the first ball I knew that I would own them. The first over went like this: LBW appeal not out, LBW appeal OUT, LBW appeal not out, LBW appeal not out, bowled OUT, LBW appeal OUT. So they were 0/3 after the first over. Then only Warner got into double figures with a quickfire 24. But Onions and Anderson were amazing. The pitch wasn't even that bad either. It had something in it for bowlers but nothing major, and Australia won the toss and batted. Not the best of decisions.

2nibmtf.jpg

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
No he didn't. It's happened quite a lot of times tbh. I just make my own MOTM and make my own award ceremonies in my head :p.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Domination.

It's strange you guys get the MotM bug, because in my game I've never got it. Did you both buy the CD version?

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
No I got the downloaded version from the site. I got it ages ago, and decided to go back to it recently. It's not a major problem though. It's a really fun game anyway - great interface, great animations, really addictive but I find it too easy though.

killer7xx

School Cricketer
In my game Anderson is awesome. He got a hat trick in the first 3 balls of the 1st over once :D

Users who are viewing this thread