Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am awaiting sign off from the licensor before the announcement can be made, they are leaving London (Ashes) early and as they are in transit I am having difficulty making contact. I hope to hear from them imminently and the announcement will then go ahead tomorrow as planned, in which case this post will be redundant, however I want to be upfront and keep everyone here informed if there are ever issues.

The bottom line is that I cannot name the game until I hear from them, this will not effect the date of release of the game to the public, just the announcement.

I do have a "Plan B" in place for just this sort of occurrence and will be showing you video of the game and new screenshots tomorrow regardless.

In other news, there will be a public play session with Big Ant Studios staff in attendance, including myself (there's always a price to pay!) in August at EB Games Swanston Street, the exact date of this will be announced soon. Camera's and other recording devices welcome! :yes

Here is also a taste of what is to come tomorrow:

Screenshot_for_Planet_Cricket.png

Last edited:

FNK

Club Captain
Amazing.. loving the screenshot. So much detail and the shot is so real life, bat one handed and batsman looking at the ball, just amazing.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"Camera's and other recording devices welcome!:yes"
So, no need for Barmy to work his a** off trying to prepare the notes :D

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It looks like one hand is off the bat causing the ball to loop up into the air, slower ball maybe?

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
One can easily make out the detailing(graphics wise) easily from that screenie. KUDOS to the big ant team. :thumbs
And this makes me even more eager to play the game. C'mon Ross, bring on the game in next month, if possible. :D

Users who are viewing this thread