Any Improvements?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I purchased a custom usertitle thing. Can anyone guide me how to change the usertitle?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
'New User Title' changes your user title to "User Title Purchaser" instead of allowing you the option of choosing a custom user title IIRC, assuming that is the one you bought.
Duh! Which one actually does allow to a custom user title then? Any idea? You yourself have a custom user title.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wonder if it’d be worth it to have a thread or announcement platform that can be used to indicate when a user has been banned and the reason for it. For instance I see that @Gurukirat has been banned and I’m curious as to what brought the hammer down finally (accumulation of infarction points/spam/being rude?).

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wonder if it’d be worth it to have a thread or announcement platform that can be used to indicate when a user has been banned and the reason for it. For instance I see that @Gurukirat has been banned and I’m curious as to what brought the hammer down finally (accumulation of infarction points/spam/being rude?).
Not a bad idea at all.

In your case though you can just msg one of your moderator friends to find out. Need I warn you.

@Fenil I think yall got a system?

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not a bad idea at all.

In your case though you can just msg one of your moderator friends to find out. Need I warn you.

@Fenil I think yall got a system?

Not sure why I’m receiving a passive aggressive dig here. :spy

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
The Planet Cricket Honours Board

Users who are viewing this thread