Any Patch to remove world cup bug?

TheStorm

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey if you guys have noted, the world cup is over after the preliminary round, has anyone got any patch to overcome this bug?If yes, do put it here

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I wish someone would do a good, packed fixture list download for the international teams (with warm ups).

I mean, yeah in real cricket it's good to have a rest for a few months, but who cares about that when it's a game?

good to have even 3 or 4 test series as bangladesh as I play them sometimes and have taken them to the top of the rankings and we're still stuck playing 1 and 2 test series.

TheStorm

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wish someone would do a good, packed fixture list download for the international teams (with warm ups).

I mean, yeah in real cricket it's good to have a rest for a few months, but who cares about that when it's a game?

good to have even 3 or 4 test series as bangladesh as I play them sometimes and have taken them to the top of the rankings and we're still stuck playing 1 and 2 test series.

Yeah!
its true
I took up India and almost rescheduled matches in a way that everyday there was a match of India
Its fun, and u can see the stats rising too

The new version might be out with an IPL

Users who are viewing this thread