OTHER Any Upcoming Sports Games?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Actually curious to see if/when we might see another tennis game, obviously Matchpoint was a big letdown. Given Big Ant holds the AO and TWT titles, it's hard to see a new game by them coming out next year since they are focused on the new AFL game, unless they suddenly drop an announcement like they tend to do with previous games about 2 months out.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Actually curious to see if/when we might see another tennis game, obviously Matchpoint was a big letdown. Given Big Ant holds the AO and TWT titles, it's hard to see a new game by them coming out next year since they are focused on the new AFL game, unless they suddenly drop an announcement like they tend to do with previous games about 2 months out.
I was hoping, with the Australian Open coming up, that there might be an announcement, but the hope fades away with every passing day :(

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is the tennis series by BA any better than their cricket one? Because I don’t see how it’s a success if it’s as poorly made as the cricket game.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I was hoping, with the Australian Open coming up, that there might be an announcement, but the hope fades away with every passing day :(
Seems very unlikely as I think from memory the previous two games were announced around now for a January release, unless they end up combining AO and TWT together for a slightly later release and new game if the Roland Garros licenses have been kept.

Users who are viewing this thread