TENNIS AO Tennis 2

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I half expected the PS4 version to drop first, seemed to be that way the entirety of the first game when patches were launched.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Patch 1.0.1713
Greetings AO fans!

A new update for AO Tennis 2 is now available to download on Steam. Please read the Patch Notes below to learn about its content.

Features
  • Ultrawide Monitors are now supported.
Developers comment: We’ll give ongoing support for Ultrawide beyond the version that is now available.
Players
  • Addition of new playable characters: Petra Kvitova, Alexei Popyrin & Taylor Fritz.
AI
  • Tuned AI unforced error rate.
  • Tuned Clay and Grass Court bounce speed physics.
  • Tuned side spin physics.
  • Tuned AI serve direction.
  • Tuned difficulty levels.
  • Tuned career decline of on-disk players.
Bug fixes
  • The Loading times have been improved.
  • Game performance have been improved.
  • The Injury system has been improved.
  • The Reflex animations has been improved.
  • The Shot reach range has been improved.
  • Resolved cases where unforced errors were not allocated to statistics.
  • General stability improvements.

Thank you for the ongoing support and feedback!

Posted on steam..

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I haven't played for long today (my arthritic hands prevent me for long periods), but the AI seems to be playing more varied shots, with a few more errors. It makes the game more interesting. For sure, the match load time has been reduced.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@HBK619 , probably a stupid question but, these three icons on the career screen puzzle me. The bottle is obvious, but what are the other two?

View attachment 229843
We have a nifty little help button in that menu that'll inform you of every screen in the career hub.

But the top icon is stamina, 2nd icon is your reputation rating and the 3rd icon is your form indicator.

Nard2020

Club Captain
We have a nifty little help button in that menu that'll inform you of every screen in the career hub.

But the top icon is stamina, 2nd icon is your reputation rating and the 3rd icon is your form indicator.

i know it’s up to the platforms, but any insight as to when the patch will hit consoles. Is it a matter of hours, or more like a few days?

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
It's been a while since I looked at the community scenarios in the Academy, so I just went in there. The screen states there are 326 scenarios, but it looks like there are about 40 that just keep repeating, which is confusing.

It's a bit of a mess, with most them labeled Scenario 1, Scenario 2, etc, or Test. That's not BA's fault, but it's a real shame that this feature has not been utilised by players.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
It's been a while since I looked at the community scenarios in the Academy, so I just went in there. The screen states there are 326 scenarios, but it looks like there are about 40 that just keep repeating, which is confusing.

It's a bit of a mess, with most them labeled Scenario 1, Scenario 2, etc, or Test. That's not BA's fault, but it's a real shame that this feature has not been utilised by players.
Well when I made my scenario (Hewitt vs Federer 2003 Davis Cup) I made it a point to name it as best I could. Unfortunately big ant only allow/allocate you a certain number of characters you can put into the title of the scenario, which can make it confusing as to know what the scenario is exactly. Would be good if you could write up a description of the scenario, as the scenario name doesn’t give you enough room todo so.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
AI still seems to be an issue, just played a full 6 game set on Veteran, lost 6-3 but the AI still only made 1 unforced error. Seemingly still able to reach most shots from any point on the court as well.

Noticed a lot have said this on the Steam discussion as well.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Well when I made my scenario (Hewitt vs Federer 2003 Davis Cup) I made it a point to name it as best I could. Unfortunately big ant only allow/allocate you a certain number of characters you can put into the title of the scenario, which can make it confusing as to know what the scenario is exactly. Would be good if you could write up a description of the scenario, as the scenario name doesn’t give you enough room todo so.

I take back some of what I said (shouldn't have done this late at night!). I do see your scenario. It's one of the very few that's well-named. But I can't download all 327 scenarios. After 100, I see "Academy service is not available". Anyone else seeing this?

I agree that a scenario description would be a great addition. I asked for that during the Cricket 19 beta, but was told that there were technical reasons why it couldn't be added.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
AI still seems to be an issue, just played a full 6 game set on Veteran, lost 6-3 but the AI still only made 1 unforced error. Seemingly still able to reach most shots from any point on the court as well.

Noticed a lot have said this on the Steam discussion as well.

I'm seeing more AI unforced errors than before at amateur level, but not many.

Users who are viewing this thread