TENNIS AO Tennis 2

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It's more prevalent on the lower levels I think also the lob shot seems to lead to more unforced errors than other shots.

I've played on Pro and lower, but still often not seeing much other than the serve that gets the AI to hit it into the net, lobs or volleys going out off a strange animation and very rarely a ball in a baseline rally that goes wide or deep.

For me it's more so been the generic Big Ant players that seem to make more unforced errors than the licensed or created ones.

D

Dutch

I've played on Pro and lower, but still often not seeing much other than the serve that gets the AI to hit it into the net, lobs or volleys going out off a strange animation and very rarely a ball in a baseline rally that goes wide or deep.

For me it's more so been the generic Big Ant players that seem to make more unforced errors than the licensed or created ones.

For all the ironing that still needs to be done would you recommend it?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
For all the ironing that still needs to be done would you recommend it?

I still can't recommend anyone buy it at this stage, maybe if the selling price was substantially lower as I don't feel it's worth what they are charging.

Obviously some people are loving it and that's good for them, but the complaints even just on the Steam discussion are pretty telling and it's nearly $AUD90 on there.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
I had a thought, with regards to unforced errors. Let’s say in tennis on average about 35% of points are unforced errors, could there be a way for the game to average unforced errors to say 35% of points? that would be roughly 24 a set and 12 per player which would sound reasonable if we can potentially make it work. It’s easier to hit winners on the lower difficulties but say for semi pro and up this idea might help. plus it will seem random too so won’t look as if it’s deliberately forcing the AI to make an unforced error. Just a thought

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New patch is out for PC, PS4 and Xbox. Switch to come soon.

zzRK8z6.jpg

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Seems the frame rate has suffered a lot after the update on PS4, especially during the transition screens between points.

Still not seeing any change with unforced errors from the AI, even with dropping the difficulty down. I noticed the AI felt harder than before when I dropped it down in difficulty.

Nard2020

Club Captain
New patch is out for PC, PS4 and Xbox. Switch to come soon.

zzRK8z6.jpg
What happened with Maria Sakkari? She was literally in some day 1 versions and here we are with the ( based on the labeling) only update for March , and she’s still missing.

zayno

Club Captain
just downloaded new patch on xbox one s . the responsiveness to shots is feeling better, however frame rate still needs a bit of tweaking to bring it to the AO TENNIS 1 solid frame rate.

the AI hit 3 shots out in my 1 set match i played on pro which is more than before. If they can just get the frame rate on par with AO TENNIS 1 this game will be awesome. I still play AO TENNIS 1 as the frame rate is solid , but the animations are much better in AO TENNIS 2.

saturator

Club Cricketer
Hi folks.
I have made a couple of matches on PS4 Pro, the patch is good.
These match are on Veteran difficulty

Garin VS Monfils - Roland Garros

Kvitova - Bencic - US Open

Nadal - Wawrinka - Australian Open

Sliders
Assistance : 0
Speed 90
Ball : 50

-Cilic VS Goffin - Bercy - Classe mondiale

Kerber Vs Garçia - Wimbledon - Classe mondiale

Last edited:

zayno

Club Captain
just downloaded new patch on xbox one s . the responsiveness to shots is feeling better, however frame rate still needs a bit of tweaking to bring it to the AO TENNIS 1 solid frame rate.

the AI hit 3 shots out in my 1 set match i played on pro which is more than before. If they can just get the frame rate on par with AO TENNIS 1 this game will be awesome. I still play AO TENNIS 1 as the frame rate is solid , but the animations are much better in AO TENNIS 2.
also to Many aces down the centre to the AI .

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What happened with Maria Sakkari? She was literally in some day 1 versions and here we are with the ( based on the labeling) only update for March , and she’s still missing.
The "March 2020" was more for posterity for anyone that looks back on these notes, that wasn't indicating we will only have one update this month.

As to the roster question, we are aiming to reveal the 3 roster spots remaining on the grid in the next update. And we're very excited to reveal who they are, they include two grand slam winners, one of which was fairly recent!

Nard2020

Club Captain
The "March 2020" was more for posterity for anyone that looks back on these notes, that wasn't indicating we will only have one update this month.

As to the roster question, we are aiming to reveal the 3 roster spots remaining on the grid in the next update. And we're very excited to reveal who they are, they include two grand slam winners, one of which was fairly recent!

Yes!! That's what i'm talking about. Simple, informative and interacting with us, thank you.

It's Sakkari and 2 GS champs with the "recent" one surely from the WTA- if Federer isn't 1 of them then it's definitely 3 WTA players as are no other active GS winners on the men's side that aren't already in the game ( bar Murray and Del Potro). With pro tennis being down for 6 weeks and people playing video games even more now due to the CV-19, this could be a huge way to bring attention an eyes to this game.......

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Yes!! That's what i'm talking about. Simple, informative and interacting with us, thank you.

It's Sakkari and 2 GS champs with the "recent" one surely from the WTA- if Federer isn't 1 of them then it's definitely 3 WTA players as are no other active GS winners on the men's side that aren't already in the game ( bar Murray and Del Potro). With pro tennis being down for 6 weeks and people playing video games even more now due to the CV-19, this could be a huge way to bring attention an eyes to this game.......

Obviously a lot want Djokovic in the game, I'd say there's more chance of it being Kenin (AO) and Andreescu (US Open) for the two grand slam winners.

Users who are viewing this thread