TENNIS AO Tennis 2

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
What is point in giving you the option to create venues and uniforms then only allow to use one court at venue during a competition regardless of what is says on the set up screen.Also uniforms seem to go back to uniform 1 most of the time.Can something be done about this please.At the moment only play now will let you select courts and uniforms.

Nard2020

Club Captain
What is point in giving you the option to create venues and uniforms then only allow to use one court at venue during a competition regardless of what is says on the set up screen.Also uniforms seem to go back to uniform 1 most of the time.Can something be done about this please.At the moment only play now will let you select courts and uniforms.
It appears the game , support wise, is dead. No content patch in 2 months and next to nothing from the developers on the game across social media in a long time.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It appears the game , support wise, is dead. No content patch in 2 months and next to nothing from the developers on the game across social media in a long time.

Wouldn't surprise me if their focus has shifted to next gen already, rather than waiting until 2022 to release the next game, I wouldn't be all that surprised if we see AO 3 in January on next gen.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wouldn't surprise me if their focus has shifted to next gen already, rather than waiting until 2022 to release the next game, I wouldn't be all that surprised if we see AO 3 in January on next gen.
Seems a good shout ?

Nard2020

Club Captain
True, i wouldn't at all be surprised if the next update is minor and all together removes the final ? box on the select screen.

zayno

Club Captain
they need to fix the easy aces down the centre on xbox one and the frame rate still not 100 percent yet.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Well I guess the answer to why the game hasn’t been updated has been revealed....Big Ant are the ones making Tennis World Tour 2

TomW777

Club Captain
Wow! I didn't see that coming. Where did you see that?
If true it is kinda bonkers that Big Big/Big Ant are making 2 separate tennis titles and effectively competing against themselves. Not quite sure what the point is. They would be far better off with one unified title with all the licenced players & stadiums etc under one roof.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
If true it is kinda bonkers that Big Big/Big Ant are making 2 separate tennis titles and effectively competing against themselves. Not quite sure what the point is. They would be far better off with one unified title with all the licenced players & stadiums etc under one roof.

Yeah, it makes no sense me either. Maybe they were committed to do a sequel.

I wouldn't be surprised that, if TWT2 doesn't do well, this is the end for the game. Then BA takes the good parts and, as you say, the licenced players & stadiums, and incorporates them into AO3.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Yeah, it makes no sense me either. Maybe they were committed to do a sequel.

I wouldn't be surprised that, if TWT2 doesn't do well, this is the end for the game. Then BA takes the good parts and, as you say, the licenced players & stadiums, and incorporates them into AO3.

If anything it would be the other way around- despite all its flaws and gamer outrage, TWT 1 sold pretty crazy( up around 700k) . It got way more promotion and attention and overall did better than either AO game. I can’t see Big Ant giving up AO but if one series has to go- AO is the lesser one, regardless of how much of a better game AO T 2 is.

It just feels as though TWT has a bigger “profile”, with more reach. But going back to my previous posts on BA, I don’t think doing both series is actually a questionable thing for them...they seem to go against the grain to begin with.

JosefS

School Cricketer
why does big ant make a second tennis game? sorry, but i can not understand that.

Users who are viewing this thread