TENNIS AO Tennis 2

Discussion in 'Sports Games' started by beechcroft, Dec 20, 2019.

1. beechcroft International Coach

National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Middlesex
    It makes my day when my help gets so appreciated :lol

Annotation 2020-06-01 095432.jpg

2. imported_beatle Club Cricketer

What is point in giving you the option to create venues and uniforms then only allow to use one court at venue during a competition regardless of what is says on the set up screen.Also uniforms seem to go back to uniform 1 most of the time.Can something be done about this please.At the moment only play now will let you select courts and uniforms.

3. beechcroft International Coach

National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Middlesex
  4. Nard2020 Club Captain

It appears the game , support wise, is dead. No content patch in 2 months and next to nothing from the developers on the game across social media in a long time.

5. JohnnyDGaming89 County Cricketer

JohnnyDGaming89
    Wouldn't surprise me if their focus has shifted to next gen already, rather than waiting until 2022 to release the next game, I wouldn't be all that surprised if we see AO 3 in January on next gen.

6. zimrahil Administrator

zimrahil
    Admin PlanetCricket Award Winner
    AKA:
    Zim
    National Team:
    England
    Domestic Team:
    Worcestershire
    Seems a good shout ?

JohnnyDGaming89 said thanks for this.
  7. Nard2020 Club Captain

True, i wouldn't at all be surprised if the next update is minor and all together removes the final ? box on the select screen.

JohnnyDGaming89 said thanks for this.
  8. zayno Club Captain

they need to fix the easy aces down the centre on xbox one and the frame rate still not 100 percent yet.

9. Nard2020 Club Captain

Well I guess the answer to why the game hasn’t been updated has been revealed....Big Ant are the ones making Tennis World Tour 2

10. beechcroft International Coach

National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Middlesex
    Wow! I didn't see that coming. Where did you see that?

11. TomW777 Club Captain

If true it is kinda bonkers that Big Big/Big Ant are making 2 separate tennis titles and effectively competing against themselves. Not quite sure what the point is. They would be far better off with one unified title with all the licenced players & stadiums etc under one roof.

12. beechcroft International Coach

National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Middlesex
    Yeah, it makes no sense me either. Maybe they were committed to do a sequel.

I wouldn't be surprised that, if TWT2 doesn't do well, this is the end for the game. Then BA takes the good parts and, as you say, the licenced players & stadiums, and incorporates them into AO3.

13. saturator School Cricketer

14. Nard2020 Club Captain

If anything it would be the other way around- despite all its flaws and gamer outrage, TWT 1 sold pretty crazy( up around 700k) . It got way more promotion and attention and overall did better than either AO game. I can’t see Big Ant giving up AO but if one series has to go- AO is the lesser one, regardless of how much of a better game AO T 2 is.

It just feels as though TWT has a bigger “profile”, with more reach. But going back to my previous posts on BA, I don’t think doing both series is actually a questionable thing for them...they seem to go against the grain to begin with.

15. JosefS School Cricketer

why does big ant make a second tennis game? sorry, but i can not understand that.