TENNIS AO Tennis 2

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Haven't seen the AI make an unforced error yet which worries me. Game does look a lot smoother than the first though.

I think the most I've had in a match was one by the AI so far, few occasions it didn't count it though

You should cut a video together showing all that stuff and that weird drop Shot Kyrgios played oh and getting stuck dead on the return of serve.

I think it happens frequently enough in each video to be seen, I tend to delete videos after I upload them anyway to save space since the files end up being quite big lol

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Steam and Reddit still dead :eek:

Not seen enough gameplay / AI improvements yet. Rallies still just side to side, humans hitting the lines each shot etc
I envy those who are enjoying it but secret is still to wait a few weeks and see what people think then ......

D

Dutch

Steam and Reddit still dead :eek:

Not seen enough gameplay / AI improvements yet. Rallies still just side to side, humans hitting the lines each shot etc
I envy those who are enjoying it but secret is still to wait a few weeks and see what people think then ......
Yup agreed: its too much wearing them down by chucking the ball left right left right: its why i stopped Ao1

If you are looking for decent intelligent gameplay Full Ace does it very very well

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Yup agreed: its too much wearing them down by chucking the ball left right left right: its why i stopped Ao1

If you are looking for decent intelligent gameplay Full Ace does it very very well
Pretty much same reason why I stopped also. They need to make hitting down the lines much harder to time to encourage people to play more realistically ?
AI player styles as mentioned many times are desperately needed too, as every match is just playing side to side

I have heard a lot about Full Ace but it’s PC only , just hope it comes to console

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I'm holding off on trying the career until this first patch comes, unsure when that will be. I assume maybe BA want to go back to their typical Friday patch day.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Steam has got Day one patch along with the release.. Priced at INR 1,169 at 10% promotional discount on release full price being INR 1,299..

Patch Details:

Hello AO fans,

With the release of AO Tennis 2 we have a Patch Day One already available to download on PC. You can check the content added through the Patch Notes below:

Gameplay
  • Addition of 3 new mid-game statistics:
    • Clutch Weight
    • Time Pressure
    • Win Prediction
  • Addition of a new player Nick Kyrgios.
  • Modification of some Shot animations.
  • Updated player ratings and styles.
  • Improvements to animations.
  • Improvements to sound balancing and general match atmosphere
  • Improvements to gameplay.
  • Adjustment of the difficulty levels – to make the lower levels a little easier.

User Interface
  • Addition of frames to the menus.
  • Improvements to UI.
  • Additional support for non-Latin characters in UGC.

Let us know if you've experienced any issues, our team will do their best to resolve them as soon as possible.

Thank you for playing!

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Steam has got Day one patch along with the release.. Priced at INR 1,169 at 10% promotional discount on release full price being INR 1,299..

Patch Details:

Hello AO fans,

With the release of AO Tennis 2 we have a Patch Day One already available to download on PC. You can check the content added through the Patch Notes below:

Gameplay
  • Addition of 3 new mid-game statistics:
    • Clutch Weight
    • Time Pressure
    • Win Prediction
  • Addition of a new player Nick Kyrgios.
  • Modification of some Shot animations.
  • Updated player ratings and styles.
  • Improvements to animations.
  • Improvements to sound balancing and general match atmosphere
  • Improvements to gameplay.
  • Adjustment of the difficulty levels – to make the lower levels a little easier.

User Interface
  • Addition of frames to the menus.
  • Improvements to UI.
  • Additional support for non-Latin characters in UGC.

Let us know if you've experienced any issues, our team will do their best to resolve them as soon as possible.

Thank you for playing!

All those things are already part of the PS4 version, this is why I find these day one patches so bizarre when other platforms have that content from the off.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
All those things are already part of the PS4 version, this is why I find these day one patches so bizarre when other platforms have that content from the off.
118 people playing on steam not to bad tbh looks good but idk not a real tennis fan love to watch Nick Kyrgios got the first one and collected dust that it not as it[DOUBLEPOST=1578571059][/DOUBLEPOST]there career mode pretty cool though people thoughts

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
118 people playing on steam not to bad tbh looks good but idk not a real tennis fan love to watch Nick Kyrgios got the first one and collected dust that it not as it[DOUBLEPOST=1578571059][/DOUBLEPOST]there career mode pretty cool though people thoughts

Not sure where you're seeing 118 playing currently. Says 3 in group chat and that's about it.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Not sure where you're seeing 118 playing currently. Says 3 in group chat and that's about it.
Steam database it counts there 120 right now in game more sales on console too big and always have better turn over on consoles

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Steam database it counts there 120 right now in game more sales on console too big and always have better turn over on consoles

Ah right I see, I find it so strange that there seems to have been varying versions and differences in rosters so far. Bit of a confusing launch for most.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I'm holding off on trying the career until this first patch comes, unsure when that will be. I assume maybe BA want to go back to their typical Friday patch day.
Based on pc patch seems like you might have day 1 patch on PS4 already?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game is not even on most PS4 Stores. Only saw it on UK and AUS Store, not even in the US Store. Surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread