TENNIS AO Tennis

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I wouldn't mind seeing head to head stats and such like mentioned above. Unsure what's being looked at for the next patch asides from what was mentioned a week or so ago.

D

Deleted member 46200

I wouldn't mind seeing head to head stats and such like mentioned above. Unsure what's being looked at for the next patch asides from what was mentioned a week or so ago.
Yes... Head 2 head stats is what would be great... Well said x

grkrama

National Board President
On stats i would like to see some match analysis as well as career analysis on the play we do, this is entirely secondary priority and falls in would be nice to have.

something like this but as tennis equivalent for shots.

717q7aukXXL._SL1500_.jpg

CraigMc24

Club Captain
On stats i would like to see some match analysis as well as career analysis on the play we do, this is entirely secondary priority and falls in would be nice to have.

something like this but as tennis equivalent for shots.

717q7aukXXL._SL1500_.jpg
I reckon using the stats and imformation they have gotten from Tennis Australia and the Australian open would be good to compile when using those head to head stats for casual and career matches. That way we can plan our matches a certain way ie, does a player serve wide a lot on first or second serves, How often they go to there back hand or how often a player comes to the net.
Also would be cool if it outlines players strength or weakness and how that compares to your player in a head to head scenario. I reckon an in game player stats encyclopaedia would be cool too but all secondary ideas for another day or second version of the game.

Bjama

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Afghanistan
Tennis is a game of errors(unforced errors/errors/more second serve.
Tennis is a Mental game(add psychological characteristics)
Tennis is a game of statistics(add +stats for better immersion in career.)
Tennis is also a game of tiredness and injuries (add abandon/retire in game/decrease my player stats in career or add retire.
Tennis is a individual game(it’s unreal to see 200 players make the same game. Add a “individual player style”. The stats of players really work or are cosmetic?:-)
Tennis is a game of grace and power (need many animations)
improve the tennis courts,improve
different speed different game in different courts)
Graphic:they are too flat, look clay red courts in Grandeslam2 to get an idea ....
In Ao2 i want these....
Thanks

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Amazes me how many people have commented asking for a link to update the game on my videos, all using pirated versions and still expect me to provide links to where they can download the updated version of the game :facepalm

D

Deleted member 46200

Amazes me how many people have commented asking for a link to update the game on my videos, all using pirated versions and still expect me to provide links to where they can download the updated version of the game :facepalm
It's disgusting how these people think playing on pirates media is a perfect solution... It isn't and adds to the false economy they live in. If we all buy proper copies the fame industry would benefit greatly... More investment, more jobs and better more advance products... But we have these losers stealing from an industry that wants to advance.

Steps of soap box!

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It's disgusting how these people think playing on pirates media is a perfect solution... It isn't and adds to the false economy they live in. If we all buy proper copies the fame industry would benefit greatly... More investment, more jobs and better more advance products... But we have these losers stealing from an industry that wants to advance.

Steps of soap box!

There's also a lot of risk in doing it, easy way to open up your PC to viruses and such.

I don't think "oh games are too expensive for PC" can really be used, as they really aren't that pricey compared to console games at least.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think you'll find Carlton are crap!

And we've avoided sidespin and licensed players for about a page now... ?

Regardless of how bad they are, I will still go week-in, week-out, it will take time but we will get back to our most arrogant, insufferable best.

There will very likely be a patch tomorrow that with a long list of things including being able to filter by gender.

D

Deleted member 46200

Regardless of how bad they are, I will still go week-in, week-out, it will take time but we will get back to our most arrogant, insufferable best.

There will very likely be a patch tomorrow that with a long list of things including being able to filter by gender.
Well, jokes aside there're your team and we follow our boys through thick and thin... Mostly thin for you at the mo but decent from us... Bounce-back-ability?

Great news on the patch, thanks x

CraigMc24

Club Captain

Carlton’s Arrogant and insufferable best goes back to the good old days of the great John Elliot. Unfortunately the club hasn’t really been the same since he left love him or hate him. Will definitely take time but will get back there..

D

Deleted member 46200

Carlton’s Arrogant and insufferable best goes back to the good old days of the great John Elliot. Unfortunately the club hasn’t really been the same since he left love him or hate him. Will definitely take time but will get back there..
I think you mean to say... It's taking time x

Bjama

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Afghanistan

Sorry Boss:-)it’s possible to know a long list now?
11,30am(-8hours)in europe now,so for us could be tonight right?
We are so excited!!!
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread