TENNIS AO Tennis

Nard2020

Club Captain
So a follow up is already in development and the Major Update for this game is still planned for January........

Last edited:

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It's kinda funny that they haven't really spoken much about the apparent January update apart from one or two responses here and there on Twitter, so many people don't use Twitter.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I
It's kinda funny that they haven't really spoken much about the apparent January update apart from one or two responses here and there on Twitter, so many people don't use Twitter.
i am more interested in details about a follow up game ?

D

Dutch

Lets hope the January update isnt just cosmetic: the gameplay is onesided and in some cases broken which is a shame as the game has potential.

I dont understand ba,s policy of letting games just hang there with issues that are more tweaks than fundamental reprogramming but nevertheless gamebreakers

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
they simply don't have the money.They are onto their next project the big bash game.They can't afford to spend more time on games that won't sell much more.The may not be the case with ao tennis if there is a decent update they can try for more sales at the aussie open.The main problem for me is releasing games that don't work properly in the first place and then hope to fix them as they go on.I guess they are doing there best with the budgets they have.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
The way I read that article, to me it means they are working on Ashes Cricket and AO to be ported to the Switch, doesn't sound like they mean sequels just for the way it's worded.

Users who are viewing this thread