TENNIS AO Tennis

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Lets hope the January update isnt just cosmetic: the gameplay is onesided and in some cases broken which is a shame as the game has potential.

I dont understand ba,s policy of letting games just hang there with issues that are more tweaks than fundamental reprogramming but nevertheless gamebreakers
I’ve heard the patch in January is going to be a big patch, lots of fixes, players, add ons new stadiums etc apparently this will most likely be the last patch for the game. Ross claims this will be the patch that will complete the game and make it the game what they wanted it to be In the first place.. so here is hoping

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I’ve heard the patch in January is going to be a big patch, lots of fixes, players, add ons new stadiums etc apparently this will most likely be the last patch for the game. Ross claims this will be the patch that will complete the game and make it the game what they wanted it to be In the first place.. so here is hoping
Hope you are right, haven’t played game in months

D

Dutch

Any news on fixes?

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Any news on fixes?

I believe @CraigMc24 got his info from Ross's interview on the Dev Diary podcast that's available on iTunes (as well as other places). Fascinating interview, well worth listening to.

Ross also talks about cricket games. Confirming there'll be an Ashes game next year, and saying that it will be "the biggest update to cricket games since Bradman 14", with a big increase in depth. The game will have the Playface feature that's in AOIT, but with increased resolution. Also better stadium creators, better logo creators (should keep @Llewelynf busy!).

He also mentioned that they're going to come out with a made-up fantasy sports game, in the mold of a Rocket League-type game.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
I believe @CraigMc24 got his info from Ross's interview on the Dev Diary podcast that's available on iTunes (as well as other places). Fascinating interview, well worth listening to.

Ross also talks about cricket games. Confirming there'll be an Ashes game next year, and saying that it will be "the biggest update to cricket games since Bradman 14", with a big increase in depth. The game will have the Playface feature that's in AOIT, but with increased resolution. Also better stadium creators, better logo creators (should keep @Llewelynf busy!).

He also mentioned that they're going to come out with a made-up fantasy sports game, in the mold of a Rocket League-type game.
Yeah definitely got that info from the dev diary podcast he did, was definitely fascinating to hear what he had to say about both AO tennis and ashes. Hopefully it’s all good stuff

Nard2020

Club Captain
Yeah definitely got that info from the dev diary podcast he did, was definitely fascinating to hear what he had to say about both AO tennis and ashes. Hopefully it’s all good stuff

Did he also mention the next tennis game?
I know it was mentioned last month but i don't expect it for at least a year. If it's an AO sequel, then AO 2020 makes sense.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Did he also mention the next tennis game?
I know it was mentioned last month but i don't expect it for at least a year. If it's an AO sequel, then AO 2020 makes sense.
I wouldn’t hold my breath for 2020 just yet, maybe it might happen considering big ant are going with Ashes 2019 a year and a half after the first Ashes game so wouldn’t put it past them. By the looks though they might have too much on there plate in the near future for the sequel to be released that early but who knows.its only a year away so a possibility for sure.

laurent

School Cricketer
Good morning to all players of ao international tennis, i have buy this game there is 2 weeks, i am french and i think ao international tennis is a very good game. I have create a tournaments website on http://www.aotennis.fr we search ao tennis players on computer platform. Then if you want to join us.

D

Dutch

Good morning to all players of ao international tennis, i have buy this game there is 2 weeks, i am french and i think ao international tennis is a very good game. I have create a tournaments website on http://www.aotennis.fr we search ao tennis players on computer platform. Then if you want to join us.
Welcome to the forums mon ami!

Users who are viewing this thread