1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TENNIS AO Tennis

Discussion in 'Sports Games' started by beechcroft, Aug 29, 2016.

1. blockerdave ICC Board Member

blockerdave
    AKA:
    ex-beta
    National Team:
    pitches might actually deteriorate and save?

2. Andrea School Cricketer

Andrea
    But the game programmers here no longer respond? There was talk of a patch for January ... confirmed?

3. JohnnyDGaming89 Club Captain

JohnnyDGaming89
    It's been mentioned on Twitter a few times, likely won't be any news on what's in it, if it's still happening I'd imagine around the start of the Australian Open is when we'll see it

4. beechcroft County Cricketer

National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Middlesex
    The Australian Open starts on January 14. So I would expect the update very soon.

JohnnyDGaming89 said thanks for this.
  5. laurent School Cricketer

laurent
    Hi all, we search very serious ao tennis players on computer if you want to join us please www.aotennis.fr

6. Dutch Staff Member

Dutch
    Moderator Infamous Raptors
    Any news on the upcoming mega patch?

7. JohnnyDGaming89 Club Captain

JohnnyDGaming89
    Been browsing Twitter, plenty of people asking, but no response. You'd have to assume it will drop either just prior to the tournament starting (it is almost Friday here, their favoured day for releasing patches) as it starts Sunday/Monday from memory, otherwise maybe a week in I'd guess

8. Andrea School Cricketer

Andrea
    Or, more likely, there will be no patches. They only talk about cricket (which most of us in Europe do not even know what it is)

9. Dutch Staff Member

Dutch
    Moderator Infamous Raptors
  10. MattW Administrator

MattW
    Admin PlanetCricket Award Winner Melbourne Stars Big Ant
    National Team:
    beechcroft said thanks for this.
  11. Andrea School Cricketer

Andrea

We did not understand each other ... we know that there is a cricket but almost none of us practice it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2019 ---
    Well
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2019 ---
    I would be very sorry if no patches are made, I have created about 300 real players ....

12. JohnnyDGaming89 Club Captain

JohnnyDGaming89
    I feel as though it's a bit of a missed opportunity by not getting this patch out before the start of the tournament, could have really boosted internet and attracted more people to potentially buy the game.

13. beechcroft County Cricketer

National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Middlesex
    I agree, and I'm guessing, based on no knowledge whatsoever, that that was the plan.

I can only assume that it wasn't ready. I certainly wouldn't want an unfinished patch, and I'm sure the developers are working like crazy to get it finished.

14. jabbathehut Club Captain

they only had about a year to do it.Would be an ideal time to have a re-launch and also this years draw.

15. Tomma18 School Cricketer

But it doesn't have to be ready to but out an announcement or trailer....that's how you create hype and buzz. That's the real missed opportunity.