TENNIS AO Tennis

Nard2020

Club Captain
The Patch is out.....not very big and no mention of players. I could have sworn Ross and Co said players were part of this update.?

D

Dutch

Well I don't seem to be able to play aces at will now which is good…..need some more time with the game to see what has improved but initial sense is good although I was expecting a much bigger overhaul to be honest...the way it was brought by Ross in that interview it seemed as if the game was going to get a massive overhaul?

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Can someone please have a look at the academy and see if they can go onto custom search or does that freeze and crash the game like it does mine? Am I the only one with that issue?

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Doesn't sound like the hbeast
Well I don't seem to be able to play aces at will now which is good…..need some more time with the game to see what has improved but initial sense is good although I was expecting a much bigger overhaul to be honest...the way it was brought by Ross in that interview it seemed as if the game was going to get a massive overhaul?

Does it appear it's been rushed out Dutch? People saying some stuff is missing from original patch podcast like players etc

D

Dutch

Doesn't sound like the hbeast

Does it appear it's been rushed out Dutch? People saying some stuff is missing from original patch podcast like players etc
It certainly feels very minimal in its scope but I havent played enough to get a sense of how gameplay has been improved or not.....

CraigMc24

Club Captain
It certainly feels very minimal in its scope but I havent played enough to get a sense of how gameplay has been improved or not.....
Gameplay seems abit smoother and movement also slightly smoother which is a plus. Apart from the that though the game doesn’t seem like it has changed much. At least not that I’ve noticed. There doesn’t seem to be anymore players added or any added competitions to the game that Ross said (in the podcast) could possibly be in this “big” January patch. It will definitely have be a wait and see as to whether there will be another patch (to add all that) released in the coming weeks or not.
I’m more of a gameplay sort of guy over anything else so I’m ok with no new players. Since we have the academy it doesn’t bother me but I’m sure there are some guys who would be disappointed on that front. Gameplay is what it is for me and I can still pick up and play the game with some enjoyment but each individual is different I guess

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Gameplay seems abit smoother and movement also slightly smoother which is a plus. Apart from the that though the game doesn’t seem like it has changed much. At least not that I’ve noticed. There doesn’t seem to be anymore players added or any added competitions to the game that Ross said (in the podcast) could possibly be in this “big” January patch. It will definitely have be a wait and see as to whether there will be another patch (to add all that) released in the coming weeks or not.
I’m more of a gameplay sort of guy over anything else so I’m ok with no new players. Since we have the academy it doesn’t bother me but I’m sure there are some guys who would be disappointed on that front. Gameplay is what it is for me and I can still pick up and play the game with some enjoyment but each individual is different I guess

It's quite an underwhelming feeling after all this time, I agree in terms of a smoother feel with movement and such, but other than that, it's more or less the same game that the last patch left off with. Aces still seems to be an issue from the AI, I turned timing off a while ago, so it may still be relatively easy to ace as well as your controlled player, only time will tell.

Regarding players, perhaps they had to wait until the tournament started to book players in for scans, although that would be very disruptive to their preparation you'd feel.

Andrea

School Cricketer
But do all the players play the same way? In the sense, one of the overall 60 plays as an overall 85? I hope not...

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
why would they spend money on more players.Makes no sense to me game is already in the bargain bin.Makes more sense to keep them for game 2 should that come.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
View attachment 216965[DOUBLEPOST=1547434583][/DOUBLEPOST]New Patch
Well it appears that the court selection option in tournament mode as not been re introduced so any tournament matches will still be played on the main show court only.Meaning the Venues that so many people have worked hard on counts for nothing only in single one off matches only.So will not even be turning my ps4 on to download the patch :(((

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well it appears that the court selection option in tournament mode as not been re introduced so any tournament matches will still be played on the main show court only.Meaning the Venues that so many people have worked hard on counts for nothing only in single one off matches only.So will not even be turning my ps4 on to download the patch :(((
This cannot be true :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread