TENNIS AO Tennis

D

Deleted member 9102

We saw Ross repeatedly put people on the ignore list for making a few criticisms, its not really making any great accusation to point that out.

C

Chris Swift

I would be very surprised if ross put people on the ignore list, just for the odd remark.i think most game developers would welcome some good constructive criticism.
I think it's more than likely he would ignore them, when he realised they were trolls.

D

Deleted member 46200

I would be very surprised if ross put people on the ignore list, just for the odd remark.i think most game developers would welcome some good constructive criticism.
I think it's more than likely he would ignore them, when he realised they were trolls.
No they do... I was placed on ignore for making a valid point about stats not being in the game x

Some of the feedback, being, honest is total rubbish so guess there is a logic but for the stats thing... A little OTT.[DOUBLEPOST=1518045896][/DOUBLEPOST]
We saw Ross repeatedly put people on the ignore list for making a few criticisms, its not really making any great accusation to point that out.
He does... Yes!

D

Deleted member 9102

AI v AI, latest patch.

That 10 years of shot data... lol

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
very cool feature u can now see your history and year in tournaments also I uploaded the first ever custom stadium I wonder how to add to career

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I wonder how to add custom stadiums too career
Essentially when making a stadium, you define it as having a particular country. Then if the career event you are playing in is in that country, and is defined as using the particular court type (hard/clay/grass) as the one your custom stadium is using, it will use it.

We're working on ways of making that a little more straight forward.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Essentially when making a stadium, you define it as having a particular country. Then if the career event you are playing in is in that country, and is defined as using the particular court type (hard/clay/grass) as the one your custom stadium is using, it will use it.

ok thanks matt any news on added players for academy to career[DOUBLEPOST=1518236250][/DOUBLEPOST]honestly hats off to big ant first game in and feel like the games way more smooth and even animations

D

Dutch

Matt the patch notes speak of 1.10....shouldnt it be 1.11?

Users who are viewing this thread