Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anything in this patch that stood out for you in relation to the gameplay?
From what I could tell not much other than volleys seems less overpowered. I read somewhere, perhaps Twitter that this week will focus on gameplay and animations

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
D

Deleted member 9102

Had a look in the blobset and found loads of rugby league, cricket and lacrosse contents... Seems a bit strange to leave all that in there, does Ashes have that stuff?

May be some useful stuff to be used in mods for other games like Full Ace though - converted some of the sound effects successfully like line judge and crowd sounds. Might play around with some of the textures as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

passarapin

County Cricketer
AUS..
Had a look in the blobset and found loads of rugby league, cricket and lacrosse contents... Seems a bit strange to leave all that in there, does Ashes have that stuff?

May be some useful stuff to be used in mods for other games like Full Ace though - converted some of the sound effects successfully like line judge and crowd sounds. Might play around with some of the textures as well.

That sounds promising for some interesting full ace mods.

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
From what I could tell not much other than volleys seems less overpowered. I read somewhere, perhaps Twitter that this week will focus on gameplay and animations
Hi, did you get a chance to play doubles match with latest patch? I m a big fan of co-op doubles matches. If possible can u plz upload a video of it? Atleast a short video

Users who are viewing this thread