Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Many thanks for creating the video. The game looks like it plays so much better. It's good to see some shots going out, and into the net.

What are the "additional match options" mentioned in the patch notes?
Point systems, different trophy types you can select for each tournament. And career mode has a whole host of changes including setup and different tours like next-gen, 250, 500, 1000 etc

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Point systems, different trophy types you can select for each tournament. And career mode has a whole host of changes including setup and different tours like next-gen, 250, 500, 1000 etc

Okay, thanks. I was hoping for a Davis Cup type of competition, but I guess that's not there yet.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Okay, thanks. I was hoping for a Davis Cup type of competition, but I guess that's not there yet.
I did not see anything like team format. But I didnt look to be honest. I was looking for round robin though ala ATP finals but could not find that.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hi tennis fans!

There is a MAJOR new patch live for AO Tennis (Version 1.15), with the following patch notes:

- Added Tutorials
- Added new control and aiming systems
- Improved stamina system
- Improved Stability
- Improved and tuned AI

Let us know what you think! It's the biggest change to AO Tennis to date, so we hope you love it.

Interesting that there's addition to control system as well being introduced now..

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Anyone had a go of thus new patch yet????
Gave the tutorial a go. Timing window and direction have changed and now you can get it wrong more often than not. Great patch. Gonna give it more time later and see his it goes. Direction is a lot more dependent on timing now and that changes things I think.

D

Dutch

Gave the tutorial a go. Timing window and direction have changed and now you can get it wrong more often than not. Great patch. Gonna give it more time later and see his it goes. Direction is a lot more dependent on timing now and that changes things I think.
Its looking pretty decent and a real challenge!

Users who are viewing this thread