TENNIS AO Tennis

D

Dutch

Wish I had joined the forum earlier, I've used pretty much every played you've created @Llewelynf haha

The AI serving perfectly and always at 198kph was obviously a quick fix after the drama with them barely managing 15-20% first serve and the let bug also.

The ball physics need an adjustment as well, the ball has essentially gone back to that floating style they had a while back
Hey mate are you from the vids? Have enjoyed following them!

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer

I like the fact the AI serving started being realistic with serve speed and accuracy after it was stuck on 100%, 198kph and aiming in the same spot every service game they had.

Movement is still a big problem in the game, both with the AI seemingly having infinite stamina to reach any shot from anywhere on the court (drop shots from well beyond the baseline being an example) and your own player not even moving (getting stuck in concrete) for balls and just watching them go by.

The aiming system seems to have become even more sensitive than it was previously, I turned the aiming marker back on and noticed the cursor was moving even quicker than it was before.

D

Dutch

First time I've lost, the increased aiming sensitivity AI movement and my player lack of movement made it difficult to win any points, I'm going to try a lower scale tournament next and see if I improve or if I get hammered by lesser opponents
If you were to review the game now where does it sit?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
If you were to review the game now where does it sit?

If it was January 16th, I would of given it a 1.5 out of 10... right now I'd probably give it a 6.5-7 out of 10, it's definitely improved a lot, but still has plenty of issues that need sorting out in my opinion. I know plenty of people have loved the game from day one, while others have loved it and then started to hate it as the changed have occurred.

D

Deleted member 9102

Emphasis being on the faces again...

Edit - Just had a look in the Steam demo/academy, this "PlayFace" thing just seems to let you use a .jpg as a skin texture, it doesn't modify the 3D model by setting mapping points etc like EA's Game Face or NBA 2K's face scanning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread