TENNIS AO Tennis

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Wonder what the pc price will be? There is some competition out there unlike some of their other games

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hmm, I don't think if I passed that guy in the street, I'd know it was Roger. That's no reflection on your skills, @Llewelynf.
Did you see Federer before? It's my first attempt and takes a lot of getting used to, was just trying to show its not just a stick jpeg over the face as previously suggested

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Apart from the nose surgery, you can see Federer in the first glance..Thanks for showing it in action..Seems like a welcome feature..

Also seeing the PlayFace has a TM with it , so it should be added to every game from now on starting with AO..Another leap in BA's book..

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Did you see Federer before? It's my first attempt and takes a lot of getting used to, was just trying to show its not just a stick jpeg over the face as previously suggested

I didn't see Federer before. I misunderstood the PlayFace feature. I thought it was a more direct transformation from photo to in-game face, but I now see it takes the skills of someone closer to a da Vinci than a police sketch artist :)

I look forward to your future creations. In particular how you're going to recreate the famously every-cheerful demeanor of Andy Murray.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I'm still concerned about the gameplay, I would guess there won't be any update prior to the global launch for us Aussies/Kiwis, so we're left with a frustrating experience until we get to see what changes in 2 months without a patch. Who here actually likes the game as it stands? I have found very few people on Facebook or Twitter who like the game in it's current state, most of which have stopped playing it as it's become frustrating or boring as some have put it.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
They basically have between then and world tennis tour release (unless that is a dog)to sell as many as they can.Personally i am more than happy with the gameplay of full ace tennis despite the graphical shortcomings and at £18 you can't really complain.

Users who are viewing this thread