TENNIS AO Tennis

D

Dutch

Lots of good going on there actually. Doubles looked awkward as they both stand at the net but there was a lot of variation in game play and the ball speed is good to see.....

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
[DOUBLEPOST=1525424255][/DOUBLEPOST]Gameplay looks very different here to what it has been, animations are smoother. They have also added a new view replay button.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
at this point i would say looking better than tennis world tour .Hopefull big ant don't kill it with the price.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
[DOUBLEPOST=1525424255][/DOUBLEPOST]Gameplay looks very different here to what it has been, animations are smoother. They have also added a new view replay button.

This is a really good video. It's strange that BA haven't put it on their Twitter or Facebook pages, although Ross has it on his Twitter page.

JoeS31

County Cricketer
That 'sneak peak' video is getting a lot of hate on twitter/youtube. For the first time with this game I actually think there's a glimmer of promise about it. Will still wait for proper gameplay footage before buying though. TWT isn't grabbing me at all so really hope AO will deliver!

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Anyone know when the free dlc will be available for download? I'm curious to see if it becomes available at midnight on the 8th or if it's more in line with midnight GMT etc.

I've been one of the games biggest sceptics, so I'm really hoping it can turn a corner and move in the right direction

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone know when the free dlc will be available for download? I'm curious to see if it becomes available at midnight on the 8th or if it's more in line with midnight GMT etc.

I've been one of the games biggest sceptics, so I'm really hoping it can turn a corner and move in the right direction

Yeah, but international version looking better than TWT at the moment in my opinion....

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Users who are viewing this thread