TENNIS AO Tennis

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@Llewelynf
Hi,
I am trying to create players using play face. But when i upload the face i dont see any option to resize or move the uploaded jpeg image. Can you please let me know how to resize/move if there are any such kind of options.
If there are no such kind of options, can you please share a sample image that you have uploaded so that I will create players taking that as a base.
Thanks in advance.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@Llewelynf Also i have one more question on creating player without play face. If we copy the attributes from Ashes cricket and use them in AO tennis, Will we get the same face ?

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf
Hi,
I am trying to create players using play face. But when i upload the face i dont see any option to resize or move the uploaded jpeg image. Can you please let me know how to resize/move if there are any such kind of options.
If there are no such kind of options, can you please share a sample image that you have uploaded so that I will create players taking that as a base.
Thanks in advance.
In the Steam folder under common apps there is a play face folder with a pdf guide and a template. On the BA forums @Wouldubeinta also posted some templates.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
In the Steam folder under common apps there is a play face folder with a pdf guide and a template. On the BA forums @Wouldubeinta also posted some templates.

I always forget to look at the BA forums, but I guess that's going to be the go-to place for AOT discussions, since there's no Planet Tennis, or is there an equivalent?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I was hopeful it would come out midnight AEST, or at least midnight for most European cities given the PlayStation store for Australia is based off the EU store, I did notice it says available in 1 day on Steam... bit frustrating if it's not actually the 8th at all. They were very vague on Facebook when someone asked what time it would be available, simply said "Sometime on May 8th"

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Check out @RossSymons’s Tweet:

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Check out @RossSymons’s Tweet:

Of course consoles get the short end of the stick, evidently it's downloading for people in the UK, France, Italy... bit weird since our store is based on the EU and France, Italy are based on that store...

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
39.99 you can forget about it people dont love tennis in the way they love cricket plus there is more choice.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I feel pretty underwhelmed by the update to the game... the ball speed was a nice change, but asides from that... there's issues that are still present from the last patch back in March

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I feel pretty underwhelmed by the update to the game... the ball speed was a nice change, but asides from that... there's issues that are still present from the last patch back in March
has any player been added and I can't track down the patch noes

Users who are viewing this thread