TENNIS AO Tennis

D

Dutch

New update just landed but have no idea what it did except aiming appears to be more forgiving....

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Kiko_97 Search bag template. It's green and black. Apply it and you might have to rotate it 180 degrees. Then make it as big as you can and adjust so the green parts fit. Then replace with the bag you want.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Patch notes get released in the update history on the PS4, there wasn't a fix for online though in the patch.

Really disappointed in Ross lately, been having numerous digs at Big Ben and liking comments mocking me from a month ago, I'm not even one of his biggest critics on Twitter lol

Really? I thought he'd got better at that recently tbh - not seen any of that for a while. I've not kept up with the Big Ben game: i do bristle when devs talk down other people's work though. Talking up your own game and ignoring some of the flaws is all part of the game, but comparisons are unhelpful. (Unless it's retaliatory, in which case have at it obv. :) )

D

Deleted member 9102

Patch notes get released in the update history on the PS4, there wasn't a fix for online though in the patch.

Really disappointed in Ross lately, been having numerous digs at Big Ben and liking comments mocking me from a month ago, I'm not even one of his biggest critics on Twitter lol
He simply blocks anybody who says anything negative, or points out flaws in his arguments...

One of his tweets mentioned that "our game has doubles that isn't DLC!" as a swipe at TWT, so I replied with a gif of the nonexistent doubles AI asking if that would be DLC though... Blocked.

Probably labels all these people as trolls, not worth listening to...

XUZfMbG.jpg

I guess these BA employees were similarly just " trolls" worth ignoring.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
He simply blocks anybody who says anything negative, or points out flaws in his arguments...

One of his tweets mentioned that "our game has doubles that isn't DLC!" as a swipe at TWT, so I replied with a gif of the nonexistent doubles AI asking if that would be DLC though... Blocked.

Probably labels all these people as trolls, not worth listening to...

XUZfMbG.jpg

I guess these BA employees were similarly just " trolls" worth ignoring.

Oh yes I saw your reply and laughed a lot!

I'm pretty sure he blocked me a while ago for simply pointing out things that needed to be fixed within the game, most people keep asking for new players or new features, I'd rather the gameplay be the focus and have that sorted out personally before anything new is added.

Doubles is nothing to be proud of, it simply doesn't work and just ends up looking like a weird pinball machine...

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Version 1.24

Fixed issue with career history
Improved frame rate
Improved general stability

That last one makes me laugh a bit, each time I've installed a new update, it crashes soon after it installs lol

D

Dutch

Version 1.24

Fixed issue with career history
Improved frame rate
Improved general stability

That last one makes me laugh a bit, each time I've installed a new update, it crashes soon after it installs lol
Any news about a save feature...its stopping me playing at the mo

Users who are viewing this thread